News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SueleenGay

SueleenGay Profile Photo
Member Name: SueleenGay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Breaking News: CATS to Return to Broadway This Summer; Andy Blankenbuehler Joins Team  Jan 21 2016, 04:09:06 PM

Roy Cohn will be excited. 

Jungle Book DRAMA!  Jun 15 2013, 10:49:06 AM
Then give I Wanna Be Like You it to a different character. Let's face it, the movie isn't all that good to begin with.
Jungle Book DRAMA!  Jun 15 2013, 09:12:04 AM
"On Zimmerman’s stage, Asian and Middle Eastern people were never quite people"... that is the problem with most of her work regardless of race. Actors are simply props/set dressing to her.

I am sure Zimmerman has a lot of control over this project, even with the big D involvement. Why not go back to the books, eliminate the interpolated King Louie and give us something new and wonderful and avoid the whole racist scene/character?

Bloodbath  May 17 2013, 01:22:45 PM
I hear Corine is hiring.
SMASH Hit's Moral Low  May 5 2013, 02:38:07 PM
I have not been this devastated since Lady Sybil's death.
I cannot imagine a life without Smash.
My only quibble with this episode was that they did not find some way to get Daphne Rubin-Vega up on the stage to sing for the first performance after Kyle died.

I'LL EAT YOU LAST uninvites Tony voters  May 1 2013, 07:18:38 AM
But...but...what about WRITE-IN votes? Now she won't get ANY!

Anyone see Bette Midler's first show?  Apr 9 2013, 06:55:21 AM
I'm happy to hear she can remember the blocking (though).
So If Rachel Berry Is Pregnant  Feb 15 2013, 09:02:14 PM
Wait an minute, this show is still on? And people are still WATCHING?
Toni Collette back to Broadway?  Feb 3 2013, 05:50:46 PM
How about the next revival of Virginal Woolf in about 10 years?
MAGIC MIKE Will Be Coming On Broadway  Feb 3 2013, 05:46:40 PM
Why don't they just call this "Magic Mike: The Bachelorette Party" because you know that is what it will turn into.
MAGIC MIKE Will Be Coming On Broadway  Feb 3 2013, 05:44:02 PM
I know I am not the only one who finds stripping totally ridiculous and so far away from sexy. It is that whole "I am so hot, and I know it, now stick money in my jock" mentality that just puts me off.

Happy Birthday, Ann Harada!  Feb 3 2013, 05:38:13 PM
If Chita, Nathan, Carole and Eden can have their own birthday threads, this legend of stage and screen certainly deserves our best wishes. Happy Birthday, and many us would much prefer you (more than ONCE) over that frothy little bubble with a frilly sort of air.
Streep 'confirmed' as The Witch in WOODS film  Feb 1 2013, 07:27:39 AM
"If she could handle ABBA music in 'Mamma Mia' and she took opera lessons when she was younger, then I am sure that she be great. "

But she COULDN'T handle the ABBA music...even with auto tune. Many people take opera lessons when they are young, doesn't mean they were any good, just that they had an interest and the money.

Victor Garber Confirms: Yep, He's Gay  Jan 14 2013, 09:21:03 PM
Um, HellOOOOOOO? Was there ever any question?
Annie revival cast album not happening?  Jan 7 2013, 08:01:51 PM
An Evening With Marcel Marceau was recorded live, too. And I might add, captured that riveting performance like no other live recording before or since.
DON't chat about Les Mis in this thread.  Jan 7 2013, 07:56:57 PM
I sold my hair today.
Les Miz sing along version?  Jan 7 2013, 01:30:47 PM
A sing-along could only improve the quality of the singing coming from the screen. Go for it!
Toronto critic pans Anthony Rapp's WITHOUT YOU  Jan 6 2013, 05:00:23 PM
So is this like the musical version of The Year of Magical Thinking?
Question about  Jan 6 2013, 04:08:18 PM
Good point, but did anyone really have high hopes for the film version of ACL?
Question about  Jan 6 2013, 03:46:39 PM
Not since John Huston got his hands on Annie has a director ruined a perfectly good musical and left a very brave and fearless cast out to hang. From the extreme and oh so boring close ups, to the Batman TV series camera work, to actors just wandering around while being allowed to wallow in self indulgent, snot dripping self pity while barely screeching out the notes, I found it interminable and embarrassing. I really wanted to love this, but it was a god awful mess.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You