pixeltracker

'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#1'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 2:46pm

This is a fantastic interview with the star of EVIL DEAD: THE MUSICAL, Ryan Ward.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

shesamarshmallow
#2re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 3:09pm

He totally made that show.

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#2re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 3:31pm

I really want the part, at the end of act 1, where he's singing "DIE DIEEEE DIE DIEEEEE" for my ringtone.

The cast recording needs to come out right now.

Dollypop
#3re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 3:36pm

As Ryan mentioned in the article, the tentative release date for the original cast recording is April 3rd.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Wanna Be A Foster
#4re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 3:36pm

Out of towners: next time you visit NYC, along with your list of Broadway shows, you MUST see this Off-Broadway show. They have performances on Fridays and Saturday nights at 11:00pm, so you have no excuse! It is bloody brilliant. re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

chrrymn
#5re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 3:38pm

I read that the other day, totally made me love him even more! I bet he'd make a hot Hedwig. I wish I lived closer to NYC, I'd love to see the show again!

::Sarah::
"Mrs. Lovett, how I did without you all these years I'll never know!"

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#6re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 3:51pm

I went to school with him (at Ryerson), and saw him in Forum (he MADE that show!), Big Love and The Laramie Project. Very talented, down-to-earth guy. Wish him all the success in the world.

Akiva

shesamarshmallow
#7re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 3:56pm

There really is no excuse not to see it, especially with the 11pm showings and the $26 splatter zone tickets. I mean, it's hardly Sondheim, but it was a darn sight more enjoyable than I expected.

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

Wanna Be A Foster
#8re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 4:01pm

I must admit that I couldn't stop drooling over Brandon Wardell. Not to mention that he was so freaking funny!

-Kad

Dollypop
#9re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/21/07 at 4:33pm

I agree. Wardell is easy on the eyes and very funny.

Dollypop
#10re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/22/07 at 4:45pm

Has anyone seen all three EVIL DEAD movies?

MandaGurl
#11re: 'Look Who's Evil Now!:' A Visit with Evil Dead's Ryan Ward
Posted: 1/23/07 at 11:43am

I have!! Not a big fan of army of darkness though, but Bruce Campbell is still the mann..haha..but 1 and 2 were awesome and I'm so glad they changed the musical ending from what it originally was, cause blew that bitch away is sooo much better..Love this musical

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

Videos