pixeltracker

Who composed Finding Nemo the Musical?

Who composed Finding Nemo the Musical?

JustinRZB Profile Photo
JustinRZB
#1Who composed Finding Nemo the Musical?
Posted: 1/27/07 at 8:18pm

Yes, I agree the soundtrack is NOT as good as the live show.

But that's besides the point - who composed this show?

Thanks!
JR

Cages or wings - which do you prefer?

purpleprince101 Profile Photo
purpleprince101
#2re: Who composed Finding Nemo the Musical?
Posted: 1/27/07 at 8:19pm

seen the show, found it amusing. but don't expect it to come to broadway { don't want it but who does?} it never will though

Broadway Baby4
#2re: Who composed Finding Nemo the Musical?
Posted: 1/27/07 at 8:22pm

The same guy who did Avenue Q. I forget his name right now but it's Lopez I think.

RIP Beauty and the Beast 1994 - 2007 RIP Lestat 04/25/2006 - 05/29/06 You may be gone, but you are NOT forgotten! RIP Jonathan Larson! "Thank You Jonathan Larson!" My FAVORITE Broadway Actors who I LOVE (cause their AWESOME): Josh Strickland, Aaron Lazar, David Ayers, Sebastian Arcelus and Hugh Panaro

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#3re: Who composed Finding Nemo the Musical?
Posted: 1/27/07 at 8:29pm

Broadwaybaby4 is right. It was written by Bobby Lopez and his wife.

~Avatar: Alan ming~

~Official Member of GFU~
~Member of C...FU, whose official color is cat blue, which is quite different than royal blue!~
~Because no one puts Mary in their signature~

~"OMG I Peed!" -Anthony Rapp (His reaction to the 'Everybody Has AIDS' song from Team America

JustinRZB Profile Photo
JustinRZB
#4re: Who composed Finding Nemo the Musical?
Posted: 1/27/07 at 8:36pm

My friends dont believe this, is there a link to an article or info on the album?

Cages or wings - which do you prefer?

joniray
Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#6re: Who composed Finding Nemo the Musical?
Posted: 1/27/07 at 8:58pm

yeah, Robert Lopez and his wife.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

Videos