News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08

Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08

NathanLaneStalker
#1Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 1:23am

Just a reminder, Kristin Chenoweth will be co-hosting tommorow on The View.

John Tartaglia will be doing a song with Rosie from his TV show, Johnny and The Sprites.

Sooo...Rosie, Kristin, and Johnny...what more could you want? Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

Broadway Baby4 Profile Photo
Broadway Baby4
Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#2re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:06am

"You're like a little ice cream sunday!" haha sooo funny. Ooo Wicked Movie... haha "They better make it soon or else I'm gonna end up as Madame Morrible" that would be interesting!

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

shesamarshmallow
#3re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:07am

I thought Johnny T was on tomorrow! DAMN YOU SCHEDULING GODS!!!

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

pianoman215 Profile Photo
pianoman215
#4re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:13am

I want to reach into the TV and slap Kristin until she shuts up. She is extremely annoying.

Freckles1329
#5re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:15am

I'm sorry you feel that way. You know, you could... I don't know, turn it off.

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

pianoman215
#6re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:19am

Yeah, I could. I can also express my opinion that I find her annoying. That ok with you?

Freckles1329
#7re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:22am

Of course that's fine! I never said you couldn't, I was just offering a solution to your annoyance. I think that as much as her "I'm so cute" act is getting old, I think everyone's urge to express the fact that they want to slap her or whatever is getting old, as well.

Updated On: 2/8/07 at 11:22 AM

pianoman215
#8re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:24am

Well, this is a message board where statements and opinions and critiques are expected and encouraged. If you are tired of seeing the same old same old, you can always shut down your browser.

MimiLovesRoger Profile Photo
MimiLovesRoger
#9re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:25am

Her voice cracks me up. I love her right now.

Freckles1329
#10re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:27am

Her puppy is really adorable! I love her voice, too. She's not same old boring everyone else.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#11re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:27am

lol, the tube top.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Freckles1329
#12re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:29am

I think Kristin might need to go to a psychologist after this... olive oil - oy vey!

luvtheEmcee
#13re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:40am

I hate to say this, but Hilary looks good as a brunette.

Freckles1329
#14re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:42am

Yeah I agree. I was surprised when she came out but I think it goes better with her face than the blonde did.

Allie
#15re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:45am

And Hilary's clothing line is adorable. I want that blazer thing.

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
#16re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:46am

ae this show is so cute!! Krisitn is adorable and I ADORE Hilary. She may not be the most talented of her peers, but I give her so much credit for bing a NORMAL teenage girl and not getting into trouble. And her clothes are adorable!! Wish I could fit into them!

Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!

MimiLovesRoger
#17re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:46am

Yah, it was really cute. Too bad I'm no longer 10.

broadwaybaby086
#18re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:47am

I still miss Hilary's old teeth, lol. But the brown works well with the new smile!

The tube top story was hilarious. I don't find Kristin annoying here. But then again I don't see her very often so the "act" hasn't affected me yet.

Is it lame that I'm a college student in my pjs still in bed...maybe eating pancake batter instead of the pancakes...and am really excited about Johnny and the Sprites? hehe, yay.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

Freckles1329
#19re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:48am

Yay John!!

luvtheEmcee
#20re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:52am

Oh my GOD, how adorable. I'm such a kid at heart, those Sprites are really cute. (And so is Johnny, of course.)

MimiLovesRoger
Freckles1329
#22re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:55am

And Basil has a crush on Kristin!

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#23re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 11:58am

Aww!

Too bad Root wasn't there.

I'm so happy my class was cancelled this morning; I was so confused about what day he was actually going to be on!

That was a cute story with John and Kristin and Sesame Street.

And I love when they have the more "relevant" people do the interview--Rosie and Kristin, instead of just having the others there who know nothing. It's always great that the View does that.

Basil sang Sage's part. Too bad we couldn't have seen John do him.

It's pretty sad that I notice all these things and stuff...spending so much time watching this kids' show...oops.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

mattonstage Profile Photo
mattonstage
#24re: Kristin Chenoweth and John Tartaglia on THE VIEW today! Feb. 08
Posted: 2/8/07 at 12:04pm

Kristin will be in the front row at Hilary's show tomorrow shopping for her fall wardrobe.

I killed the boss, you don't think they're gonna fire me over a thing like that!!!!

Videos