pixeltracker

Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business- Page 3

Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#50Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
Posted: 2/24/07 at 11:27pm

They did have the NINE cd, it was under the counter, I bought the last one. I asked her to pull out all the cds that were under there. I also got cast recordings of Man of la Mancha, Fiddler on the Rood, Grease, All Shook Up, a Pajama Game t-shirt. Posters of Pajama Game, Sweeney Todd, and Spelling Bee. and a tape recording of How to Succeed in Buissness.....

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#51Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
Posted: 2/25/07 at 12:23am

were there any H2$ window cards?

ikmbway
#52Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
Posted: 2/25/07 at 12:37am

Just_john. I wish I knew to ask what was under the counter. I want a few of the cast recordings you just mentioned!!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#53Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
Posted: 2/25/07 at 12:41am

ikmbway, you should go back. There's a lot under there that they just can't fit up on the display.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

sweeneynut Profile Photo
sweeneynut
#54Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
Posted: 2/25/07 at 2:56am

Just_John: How in the world did you find a Sweeney window card? I was there around 4pm and spent an our in the place, and I only saw flop windowcards.

PS-The lady there tried to rip me off-she charged me an extra $15. Watch what you pay!

"My muffin top is all that/whole grain and low-fat/I know you want a piece of that/But I just wanna dance!"

sweeneynut Profile Photo
sweeneynut
#55Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
Posted: 2/25/07 at 2:56am

Just_John: How in the world did you find a Sweeney window card? I was there around 4pm and spent an our in the place, and I only saw flop windowcards.

PS-The lady there tried to rip me off-she charged me an extra $15. Watch what you pay!

"My muffin top is all that/whole grain and low-fat/I know you want a piece of that/But I just wanna dance!"

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#56Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
Posted: 2/25/07 at 10:56am

I got all three windowscards on Wednesday. Everything else I bought yesterday.

#57Broadway Gift Shop Going Out Of Business
Posted: 2/25/07 at 10:58am

Do they have a website?

Videos