pixeltracker

Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film- Page 2

Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#25re: Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film
Posted: 4/16/07 at 2:03pm

I'd love to see Sophie spun around on a bed while neon scuba people walk around.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#26re: Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film
Posted: 4/16/07 at 2:07pm

I've never seen the show, but given the casting I am VERY much looking forward to the film.

madophelia Profile Photo
madophelia
#27re: Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film
Posted: 4/16/07 at 2:27pm

How about the teacher in the film Billy Elliot?

BwayLover Profile Photo
BwayLover
#28re: Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film
Posted: 4/16/07 at 6:13pm

Oh please, Julie Walters is famous - and more importantly, a wonderful actress. She is strong enough to not be overshadowed by Streep. She is perfect for Rosie.

"Years from now, when you talk about this - And you will - Be kind. "

mattonstage Profile Photo
mattonstage
#29re: Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film
Posted: 4/16/07 at 11:03pm

A thought just came to me, a reunion of the cast of 'Plenty'. I think Tracey Ullman would be great as one of the friends. And maybe Sting as one of the possible Dads?
And this would be the film of 'Plenty' with Meryl, Tracey, Sting, Sam Neill, John Gielguld and Charles Dance.

I killed the boss, you don't think they're gonna fire me over a thing like that!!!!

madophelia Profile Photo
madophelia
#30re: Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film
Posted: 4/17/07 at 12:00am

Looks like it's official. An article in the Hollywood Reporter tomorrow with Firth, Baranski and Skarsgard named to join existing cast.
Hollywood Reporter

Greekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
#31re: Baranski, Firth, Cooper and more set for Mamma Mia! Film
Posted: 4/17/07 at 9:46am

From what I know, Julie Walters is considered a huge legend in the UK and the people there simply adore her ! Plus, she is a fantastic actress. Overall, the casting for Mamma Mia looks like shaping wonderfully ! I am glad that many good actors are happy to jump on the Mamma Mia movie bandwagon !!