Student Rush

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#1Student Rush
Posted: 5/13/07 at 4:51pm

Hey I'm new to this board, but I was wondering how the student rush is at the following shows: grey gardens, les miz, hairspray, avenue q, chicago, drowsy, and mary poppins. I'm planning a trip to NYC with my mom and I'm a student, and she obviously isnt. So can we still get student rush tickets?

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

littlelotte64 Profile Photo
littlelotte64
#2re: Student Rush
Posted: 5/13/07 at 4:52pm

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/boards/rush.php#20

this is helpful, and yes she can still come as most shows let you get two tickets per ID

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#2re: Student Rush
Posted: 5/13/07 at 4:54pm

GG only sells one ticket.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#3re: Student Rush
Posted: 5/13/07 at 4:57pm

thank you guys so much!

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

usmma2010 Profile Photo
usmma2010
#4re: Student Rush
Posted: 5/13/07 at 5:10pm

if you plan on rushing JB get there REALLY REALLY EARLY

"and in the end the love you make is equal to the love you take"

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#5re: Student Rush
Posted: 5/13/07 at 5:14pm

Hairspray, Drowsy, and I believe Ave Q only have lotto. Mary Poppins doesn't have student rush...I think they only have SRO.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Videos