Sunday Night and Monday shows

and the mirror
#1Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 1:21pm

I'm planning my trip to NYC for August and am putting together a list of possible shows to see. The thing is, I'm going from a friday to a Tuesday. I was wondering what shows, Broadway or Off, have performances Sunday nights and Monday. I've searched all over the internet and can't find a list, so I figured since you all know what your talking about, I'd ask. Thanks so much!

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
and the mirror
#3re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 1:38pm

wonderful. thank you both!

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#4re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 1:40pm

Oh, and on the top of the page where it says 'Order by:' select performance and it'll show what's playing each night.

goofy108 Profile Photo
goofy108
#5re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 1:41pm

i believe rent does as well as legally blonde.

and the mirror
#6re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 1:43pm

Oh, and on the top of the page where it says 'Order by:' select performance and it'll show what's playing each night.
That's possibly the most helpful thing I've ever seen. Thank you so much!

And yes, Rent does, but I'm going during the begining of the Adam and Anthony thing so that would be hard to get tickets for.

handsome25
#7re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 1:55pm

As a word of caution, I would say double check on a site like the telecharge website to make sure the shows haven't changed their performance schedule for the summer. For example, Chicago has gone to a Tuesday to Sunday schedule until September 10th.

goofy108 Profile Photo
goofy108
#8re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 1:57pm

yes i noticed this too.
i think some of the spring awakening times are wrong.

and the mirror
#9re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 1:58pm

Well, I know during the summer Spring Awakening is taking off Sunday, but I'm seeing that at the Saturday matinee anyway, so it's the least of my worries.

Gypsy9 Profile Photo
Gypsy9
#10re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
Posted: 6/2/07 at 4:06pm

THE COLOR PURPLE plays Sunday evenings at 7:30 pm. It is well worth seeing. Apparently Fantasia, playing Celie, is supposed to be wonderful.

"Madam Rose...and her daughter...Gypsy!"

Videos