News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for and the mirror

Member Name: and the mirror
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Aug 19 2008, 02:40:44 AM
Oh, I have a good one.

My second time seeing [title of show] (I went thrice before having to leave the city) I was at stagedoor (obviously) and I was talking to my friend. So when Hunter came over to me he like randomly gave me a hug, but he did that the other time I was there so I kind of went with it. I talked to everyone else and it was normal, then Susan came out. She came over to me (I was at the end) and said "I know you! How have you been?" And then she kind of opened her

re: Clever Lyrics that make you Smile Every Time!
 Aug 14 2008, 07:06:14 PM
Into the Woods: basically the entire show but one that comes to mind "And take extra care with strangers, even flowers have their dangers. And though scary is exciting, nice is different than good."

Also, from [tos] in Die, Vampire, Die when they go "Your song is repetitive, your song makes me tired; your song is repetitive, and it doesn't rhyme." Oh and in Part of it All when they say "If we need a quick VIP seat to Wicked, we'll get it 'cause we're PopUlar." Makes me smile everyti

re: Movies that could be Broadway musicals
 Jul 14 2007, 10:19:49 AM
Star Wars- The Musical Epic

there's a demo floating around of a Star Wars musical.

re: Broadway Stars that had debut as a child
 Jul 14 2007, 07:39:24 AM
Not sure if you consider these people "Broadway Stars" but both made their Broadway debut in Les Mis as children:
Jason Tam
Gerard Canonico (is he still considered a kid? He's 18, I think.)

re: Movies that could be Broadway musicals
 Jul 13 2007, 08:29:11 AM
Mean Girls.

And seconding Little Miss Sunshine.

re: Your favorite Musical with under 6 people???
 Jul 11 2007, 06:59:05 PM
The Last 5 Years
Songs For A New World
[title of show]

re: Xanadu Rush Tickets?
 Jul 11 2007, 11:37:59 AM
I'm glad to hear it isn't always onstage. I, too, am going with my grandmother. She would definitely NOT want to sit onstage. I figured I could make her put up with it, but I'd rather see it at least once from orchestra as well.

Also, by August, will rush lines be insane, or no since people will still be all over the Tony winners (i.e. Spring Awakening where people get there at 4:30 AM)? My plane lands in the city at around 2:30 PM and then I have to check in to my hotel and such...

re: Xanadu Rush Tickets?
 Jul 11 2007, 06:04:40 AM
I heard rush tickets are always onstage...true or is it just anything they have left in the theatre?

Also, if I got to the box office at around 5:30 (since they start selling at 6 for an 8PM show, I hear) would I still be able to get tickets?

re: ACL July 5th
 Jul 6 2007, 11:42:44 PM
Heather is on her honeymoon. She'll be back either the 10th or 11th. I think it's the 11th, though.
re: Poll: Who Really Cares if Lea Michele's in Wicked?
 Jul 6 2007, 04:46:28 PM
Who cares? I'm not going back to see Wicked until Stephen Schwartz rewrites the lyrics.

O rly? I won't go back until Stephen Schwartz plays Elphaba!11!1!!!one

In all seriousness, I don't really care.

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jul 5 2007, 09:50:43 PM
I did. I sent it around January-ish and got it in March. When they send out playbills, they send out a big batch from all the requests and everyone gets it around the same time. So some people wait a week and others wait months. They will probably send out a batch either right before Krysta leaves or right after Alexandra comes in.
re: Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
 Jul 5 2007, 04:31:43 PM
oops....sorry! I kind of need sleep.
Sweeney Todd Tour Cast
 Jul 5 2007, 04:22:45 PM
I didn't see other threads on this, so....

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/109338.html

re: BC/EFA Dream Cast: LESTAT
 Jul 5 2007, 02:40:11 AM
Claudia - Raul Esparza
that is brilliant. marry me.

re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (first up, Tony Yazbek)
 Jul 3 2007, 06:58:50 PM
Heather Parcells extended.

d'Amboise did extend, but now she has a "Matinee Cassie." Whatever, Charlotte.

re: Revivals They Should Do
 Jun 8 2007, 12:33:13 PM
Ooh! I completely forgot Ragtime and Aida. I'd LOVE revivals of both.
re: Revivals They Should Do
 Jun 8 2007, 12:11:39 PM
I agree that a Carrie revival could do very well.

What I really want:
Into The Woods (in two years)
Parade
West Side Story

re: Eminem - the musical?
 Jun 2 2007, 10:13:38 PM
A rap opera. How...reveloutionary?
Except this is Eminem. Every other word would be "F***k"

re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
 Jun 2 2007, 01:58:50 PM
Well, I know during the summer Spring Awakening is taking off Sunday, but I'm seeing that at the Saturday matinee anyway, so it's the least of my worries.
re: Sunday Night and Monday shows
 Jun 2 2007, 01:43:18 PM
Oh, and on the top of the page where it says 'Order by:' select performance and it'll show what's playing each night.
That's possibly the most helpful thing I've ever seen. Thank you so much!

And yes, Rent does, but I'm going during the begining of the Adam and Anthony thing so that would be hard to get tickets for.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You