Little mermaid!

misschung
#75Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/26/07 at 11:27pm

I thought so; I don't know where I got it in my mind that it might be someone else. I'm too tired.

I'm sure broadwaybox will have new discount codes soon. And forget Disney - everything is expensive...!

The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#76Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/26/07 at 11:54pm

I don't think broadwaybox will have discounts anytime soon...

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

misschung
#77Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 12:09am

well, hopefully they'll have something, some time in the near future!

The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?

overthemoonboy
#78Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 12:17am

Anyone know how long until it get's out?

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#79Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 12:23am

Because we've all seen the show and know the running time...

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

overthemoonboy
#80Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 12:27am

*Freezes for dramatic moment, then slowly turns a la Firestein*...Excuse Me?

Lol, sorry. I was actually looking for when the 2 or 2 1/2 hour mark would come... I just posted on the alternate board to ask if it was 10:__ in Denver.

overthemoonboy
#81Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 1:46am

YOU GUYS!!! Sierra Boggess took down her myspace wig picture. Someone must have told her to take it down!

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#82Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 1:49am

Good thing I saved that picture before she took it down....I can't wait to hear how the show goes, or course it's not going to be perfect, they stated themselves that this is just to get a feel of how audiences will react and to fix things the audience didn't like...so that it will keep getting better and better!

goofy108 Profile Photo
goofy108
#83Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 1:50am

OMG!!! that so crazy.
who did it?

im getting tired.
they should be letting out now. or soon at least.

broadwaybaby086
#84Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 1:54am

Heidi Blickenstaff posted one on the [tos] blog and took it down the next day as well. She did replace it, though, with a picture of a cone of soft-serve, which bears a striking resemblance to the wig. Disney tightens the rope.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

overthemoonboy
#85Little Mermaid
Posted: 7/27/07 at 2:00am

So, it's now midnight in Denver, right? I hope we get something tonight.

Videos