News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FutureAladdinOnB'Way

FutureAladdinOnB'Way Profile Photo
Member Name: FutureAladdinOnB'Way
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://FutureAladdinOnBroadway

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Tony 'surprise' nominations and wins?  Apr 19 2008, 03:13:47 AM
Best musical nom. for Little Mermaid.
re: Ashley Brown to Star in National Tour of Mary Poppins  Apr 17 2008, 09:10:38 PM
This is awesome news! I've been waiting to see Ashley Brown in Mary Poppins and now hopefully I can see her if/when it stops in Seattle!
re: The Little Mermaid 4/11  Apr 12 2008, 08:16:19 PM
Glad you enjoyed it! When I saw the show, Sierra seemed to be in a bit of a rush, but she still signed and took pictures and she was very nice; I also got Sherie's picture.
re: Opinions on the Little Mermaid?  Apr 4 2008, 01:39:35 AM
I really enjoyed it! I'm a disney guy at heart so really any Disney show will put a smile on my face. Honestly though, I went to see it with an open mind after hearing all of the negative bashing towards the show and I still found it enjoyable. Have a great time!
re: How Many Tony noms for Young F?  Apr 2 2008, 01:36:56 AM
Definitely not Passing Strange. I've heard nothing but great things about that show from those who have seen it; I feel that In The Heights and Passing Strange are locks. That leaves two slots left: Xanadu received raves across the board so it would appear that it would take one of the two slots; it could be overlooked, but I find that doubtful. Neither A Catered Affair, Cry-Baby, or Glory Days have officially opened so we'll have to wait and see how they are reviewed; I haven't heard too many g
re: How Many Tony noms for Young F?  Apr 2 2008, 01:01:59 AM
I strongly disagree about miss Scott's performance in Mermaid. It was a fresh new take on the role and I found her to be the strongest part of the show. I believe her acting/singing/comedic timing were spot on. At the very least, Sherie will get nominated. I seem to recall hearing that Rebecca Luker didn't have a chance to get a nomination last year and she did. I still even find it possible for Mermaid to sneak in and receive a Best Musical nomination; it would be Mary Poppins this year.
re: Successful Shows which DIDN'T get nominated for Best musical?  Apr 2 2008, 12:49:20 AM
Aida is the first show that comes to my mind. I honetly think it was robbed a nomination and a very possible win.
re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/30  Mar 31 2008, 06:46:17 PM
This week is my spring break! =)
re: Please vote in my Poll!!!  Mar 7 2008, 08:26:56 PM
Being from Seattle, I really want to see the wild Party!
re: Aida Revival?  Feb 25 2008, 02:13:21 AM
An equity tour at the least would be nice.

re: Photo Preview: Kristin Chenoweth Performing 'That's How You Know' at th  Feb 24 2008, 04:49:30 PM
Well I'm glad Amy is performing, but I was hoping she'd perform "That's how you know"; no offense to Kristin though.
re: For those who have purchase the OCR of The Little Mermaid...  Feb 12 2008, 06:46:06 PM
Wow! I too thought this was only on mine, but I'm glad it wasn't just me.
re: THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, the musical  Feb 9 2008, 08:28:17 PM
^ That's how I feel about it; I think it would be a great limited engagement from September-January
re: Rank the 'Best Scores' of this decade so far...  Feb 4 2008, 07:13:31 PM
Haven't listened to Light In The Piazza so I didn't put it on the list.

1. Aida(Most definitely in the minority here)
3. Urinetown
4. Avenue Q
5. Hairspray
6. The Drowsy Chaperone
7. Spring Awakening

re: Your first musical  Feb 2 2008, 10:04:01 PM
First Musical I saw-Oliver! 1996
First Touring Production-Les Miserables 2006
First Broadway show in New York-The Little Mermaid 2008

re: Little Mermaid on today's The View  Feb 2 2008, 07:16:44 PM
^ Exactly
re: Little Mermaid on today's The View  Feb 2 2008, 06:55:28 PM
Wow! If you think she's aweful and needs lessons, I'd like to know what you think is good? You should actually see her in the show rather than forming an opinion on her because you would know her "acting" doesn't suck.

re: Little Mermaid on today's The View  Feb 1 2008, 07:39:00 PM
I agree with BrianIdol! I saw the show on the 29th and it was incredible!
re: Little Mermaid OBCR - early release at theatre?  Jan 31 2008, 01:24:56 AM
I bought it yesterday before seeing the show! I've listened to it non-stop since I've returned back home! =)
re: Best Picture Nominees as Musicals?  Jan 27 2008, 03:50:44 AM
I second Juno!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You