pixeltracker

Simba meets Elle Woods! Very funny...

Simba meets Elle Woods! Very funny...

BroadwayBen
jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#2re: Simba meets Elle Woods! Very funny...
Posted: 8/3/07 at 3:12pm

Oh my. Someone has too much time on their hands.

But that WAS funny!

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Lm4dham052 Profile Photo
Lm4dham052
#2re: Simba meets Elle Woods! Very funny...
Posted: 8/3/07 at 3:17pm

I aggree with Jordangirl...looks like someone was a bit bored...but it def made me giggle...and share with others

"I used to want to change the world, now i just want to leave the room with a little bit of dignity"

Julian2
#3re: Simba meets Elle Woods! Very funny...
Posted: 8/3/07 at 4:09pm

It would have been funnier if Zazu had been Carlos.

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!

ashbash1990 Profile Photo
ashbash1990
#4re: Simba meets Elle Woods! Very funny...
Posted: 8/3/07 at 5:16pm

ok, i know its the song... but, its really easy to tell the differece between gay men and European men...

What a night! I was in more laps than a napkin!

turquoisefish Profile Photo
turquoisefish
#5re: Simba meets Elle Woods! Very funny...
Posted: 8/6/07 at 12:22pm

I have tried to watch this video a few times, it never works (seems every other one I try does though). Is it anywhere else?

Not Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
#6re: Simba meets Elle Woods! Very funny...
Posted: 8/6/07 at 12:59pm

Ya, Zazu would have been better as Carlos.

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-