pixeltracker

Why is GREASE opening on a Sunday night?- Page 2

Why is GREASE opening on a Sunday night?

Lynnespock2
#25re: Why is GREASE opening on a Sunday night?
Posted: 8/19/07 at 2:17pm

Maybe three's the charm. This will be a successful opening.

I saw it already and am going back to opening night. When will I see it a third time? Soon.....

Live long and prosper. Marriage equity now!

JB Fan
#26re: Why is GREASE opening on a Sunday night?
Posted: 8/19/07 at 2:57pm

A lot of shows open on a Sunday night. Not understanding the comment...

Jersey Boys opened on a Sunday...

DrVincento2
#27re: Why is GREASE opening on a Sunday night?
Posted: 8/19/07 at 3:32pm

Because it gives them time, after they read the reviews, to figure out what they are doing Tuesday night.

Wahka Wahka Wahka.....

But seriously...it's because they have an opening night party...duh. Mondays are dark.

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#28re: Why is GREASE opening on a Sunday night?
Posted: 8/19/07 at 3:52pm

Thats far from the case because most shows play the night after opening. In the UK if the schedule has a matinee after the opening night its normaly cancelled or moved one day. Theres always a show the night after opening.

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'

StageFan2 Profile Photo
StageFan2
#29re: Why is GREASE opening on a Sunday night?
Posted: 8/19/07 at 3:57pm

"Because it gives them time, after they read the reviews, to figure out what they are doing Tuesday night."

LOL!

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#30re: Why is GREASE opening on a Sunday night?
Posted: 8/19/07 at 4:01pm

lol

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'

Videos