See What I Wanna See

buffyactsing Profile Photo
buffyactsing
#25re: See What I Wanna See
Posted: 8/26/07 at 11:58pm

What about it seems saccharine magic8ball?

"This ocean runs more dark and deep than you may think you know...I'll be the fear of the fire at sea." -Marie Christine

snl89
#26re: See What I Wanna See
Posted: 8/27/07 at 12:50am

I really can't respond to the question asked because I know nothing of Audra's take on the 3 roles in the show. But I CAN say that I think Idina was just incredible- it's probably- no, definitely- been her best work to date. I much prefer her voice doing jazzy, non-belting stuff than the major Wicked-esque belting. Love her voice so much, but her best vocal talent lies in non-belting imo. And the ACTING was out of this world. I think that show really stretched her abilities as an actress greatly.

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.
Updated On: 8/27/07 at 12:50 AM

rgaywrites Profile Photo
rgaywrites
#27re: See What I Wanna See
Posted: 8/27/07 at 3:59am

Say what you will about Idina, she was breathtaking in this show. I hope she finds another challenging role such as this one. She seems to thrive when pushed.

RentHead2 Profile Photo
RentHead2
#28re: See What I Wanna See
Posted: 8/27/07 at 6:44am

One of the best performances I have seen on the stage or well at the public. Idina was astonishing, and this is coming from an Idina Fan. Wild Party, Rent, Wicked, See What I Wanna See - I love it all.

I made a list of all your faults, it was quite detailed and lengthy too and when I read it through I missed you. Your like a classic Eagles song, you just cant help but sing along even though it sometimes gets annoying too. I just know I want to be wherever I can wake and see you there next to me. **High Fidelity** Love is what I do **The Wedding Singer** Xanadu - Best NEW Musical of the Season!