pixeltracker

Lion King- Minkoff Theatre Seating question

Lion King- Minkoff Theatre Seating question

Bwaypal213
#1Lion King- Minkoff Theatre Seating question
Posted: 10/24/07 at 2:16am

Hi!
I have tickets to the Lion King in row J of the Mezzanine (which is, I believe, the second to last row of the theatre). Does anyone know if I still have good seats? I'm kind of freaking out because I am affraid I picked some horrible seats. I just couldn't afford the more expensive seats. Is the Minskoff a small enough theatre to where there really aren't any bad seats?
Thanks!

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#2re: Lion King- Minkoff Theatre Seating question
Posted: 10/24/07 at 2:36am

The Minskoff has the 5th largest capacity of the theatres on Broadway, I believe. It's large in comparison with most other Broadway houses, but may be small compared to cavernous touring venues (which I'm not sure if you're used to or not). Basically, everything you asked is very subjective. I have sat in the last row at the Minskoff before, and been fine with the experience. I have been at the Minskoff in the last row with people who WERE disatisfied with the seats, and thought it would've been worth the money to get better ones. Here is the seating chart:

re: Lion King- Minkoff Theatre Seating question

There's really nothing that anyone can tell you though. You already have the seats, so go and enjoy.

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

Videos