News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bwaypal213

Bwaypal213 Profile Photo
Member Name: Bwaypal213
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Lion King tours
 Nov 17 2007, 09:07:43 PM
Don't be too upset I was correct. I have just seen both tours numerous times and know people in both casts. It's alright. you can't be right on everything
re: Lion King tours
 Nov 17 2007, 06:47:20 PM
I actually just posted this message on here because I was wondering what others had to say about the tours. I have seen both. They are IDENTICAL with running time, sets, costumes etc. I can assure you that the elephant comes down the aisle in both tours. I saw both within a months time and the elephant came down my aisle both times ( I was on the left side of the house). Both tours are Equity. It says it in the back of the program. I know both of the actors who play Zazu in the Cheetah and Gazel
Lion King tours
 Nov 17 2007, 05:52:18 PM
Has anyone seen the Cheetah Tour and Gazelle Tour of "Lion King?" I was wondering which cast is better and reasons why. What characters in one are better than the other?
re: THE LITTLE MERMAID - First Preview - 11/3/07
 Nov 4 2007, 06:25:28 PM
What does Sebastian's costume look like?
re: Best Tony Award Performance
 Oct 24 2007, 03:16:23 AM
The Lion King~ "Circle of Life" 1998
re: 'bloopers on stage' stories?
 Oct 24 2007, 03:10:22 AM
The first one was commented on by Shoshana herself on her blog she did backstage. The second, was a bootleg, and the third with Mary Poppins was also another bootleg. Everyone already knows these things, lol
re: 'bloopers on stage' stories?
 Oct 24 2007, 03:03:29 AM
The first one was commented on by Shoshana herself on her blog she did backstage. The second, was a bootleg, and the third with Mary Poppins was also another bootleg. Everyone already knows these things, lol
Lion King- Minkoff Theatre Seating question
 Oct 24 2007, 02:16:49 AM
Hi!
I have tickets to the Lion King in row J of the Mezzanine (which is, I believe, the second to last row of the theatre). Does anyone know if I still have good seats? I'm kind of freaking out because I am affraid I picked some horrible seats. I just couldn't afford the more expensive seats. Is the Minskoff a small enough theatre to where there really aren't any bad seats?
Thanks!

re: Who's been invited backstage?
 Jun 22 2007, 01:49:39 AM
I went backstage at the New Amsterdam Theatre when Lion King was playing there last April because my dear friend was playing Zazu at the time. It was quite breathtaking to stand on that stage and look out at all those seats. I was quite taken back. He showed me how he operates the Zazu and I even got to meet Patrick Page backstage. It was such a fun trip!
re: Lion King or Mary Poppins?
 Jun 22 2007, 01:42:35 AM
Don't listen to Mother's Younger Brother. They clearly have bad taste. But it's alright. It's not their fault they are too incompetent to have an electrifying theatrical experience.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You