pixeltracker

Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..- Page 2

Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..

truman
#25re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..
Posted: 1/11/08 at 5:06pm

I actually like the new production...

BroadwayBound86 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound86
#26re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..
Posted: 1/11/08 at 5:06pm

Really?! The number one musical of the year? OMG! I so didn't know that! Thanks for informing me Time Magazine!!!!

Thanks for making me giggle TM!

fbueller
#27re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..
Posted: 1/11/08 at 5:40pm

Too bad it's not the late 90s. We might have been able to call Giuliani to have this eyesore removed from Times Square. I'm fine with the advertising, but couldn't it be for a legitimate show?

DaneSaw
#28re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..
Posted: 1/11/08 at 6:16pm

It looks like they've put as much effort into the promo artwork for this show as they did the Patti Lupone Gypsy poster. Why, in every kind of promotional materials that I see for this show, does it look like Max and Laura were photographed with a Sony CyberShot? I saw the cast recording at Best Buy and thought it was one of those cheap "A (insert random theater group here) Tribute to GREASE" recordings...

Not Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
#29re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..
Posted: 1/11/08 at 6:47pm

Not even of this season.

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#30re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..
Posted: 1/11/08 at 6:54pm

That's an unfortunate looking billboard.