News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBound86

BroadwayBound86 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBound86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: XANADU Rush now that Whoopi is there...
 Aug 15 2008, 05:19:16 PM
I rushed the show last night. They had a few rush seats. We were the first few people in line. I think most of the people behind us got tickets as well. They didn't even ask to see our ID's when we asked for the tickets. I think it will just depend on what day of the week and what time the performance is.
re: LITTLE MERMAID: Student Rush?
 Aug 10 2008, 03:25:27 AM
It's one ticket per ID. All the times I've rushed I've had front row center seats.
re: 'Legally Blonde' national tour, full casting announcement?
 Jul 31 2008, 02:01:55 AM
Ven is definately doing the tour.
re: Sierra Boggess Stage Door?
 Jul 26 2008, 10:20:43 PM
The first time I saw the show was right after it opened. The entire cast for the most part came out and made sure to sign every Playbill and take every picture. When I went back a few weeks ago Sierra did come out and sign, but she had a car waiting, and it has been like several times that I have gone. What the stage door man does is allows her to sign right up until the barricades end and then he shoves her past the crowd and into her car. If you are past the point of where the barricades end t
re: has any of the mermaids tripped and fell on stage yet?
 Jun 30 2008, 05:03:16 AM
From what I've heard there haven't been many instances where people have fallen, but there have been several performances where tails have fallen off...
re: Easy Lottery Wins
 Jun 15 2008, 03:48:11 AM
Where are the rush seats for SA located? I'm trying to cram in as many shows this summer as I can for as cheap as possible.
re: chorus line rush
 Jun 14 2008, 10:20:04 PM
How has the rush been for this since they posted the closing notice? I'm thinking of trying it next week for one of the weeknight performances.
re: Why is James Snyder out of Cry-Baby so much?
 Jun 14 2008, 02:40:35 PM
He's been there both times I've seen the show. From what I've heard hes been pretty sick lately. He hasn't been coming to softball either....at least not the past few games.
re: The Little Mermaid 6/13/08 Review
 Jun 14 2008, 02:03:04 PM
Bobby Creighton is going on as Scuttle the tonight and tomorrow for anyone who wants to see him do the role before he leaves the show.
re: Cry Baby Rush?
 Jun 13 2008, 01:53:55 AM
I went today to catch Chester before he leaves on Friday. I got there around noon and ended up with front row seats so you'll be fine. Some of my friends were in the mezz in G and they said pretty much every row behind them was empty.
re: Not Nominated at The Tonys
 Jun 11 2008, 10:45:55 PM
Sutton Foster without a doubt. She sang upside down, if that's not a tony nominee that I don't know what is!!!!

Based on that statement I'm assuming you felt that Chester Gregory should have been nominated for his work in Tarzan then. I believe he sang upside down as well. That doesn't mean it's a worthy enough performance to be nominated.

re: If and When Laura Osnes Leaves Grease, Who is Going To Be The Next Sand
 Jun 11 2008, 10:08:53 PM
i heard that ashley spencer is in talks about going over to grease take over the role as sandy.

I overheard some of the people from softball (Broadway Show League) talking about this but I didn't hear the whole story. From what I heard it sounds like she might be stepping in to the show, but it's not definate.

re: Idol...on Broadway
 Jun 8 2008, 11:30:19 PM
Does Josh Strickland even count though? Wasn't he only on the show for like 2.5 seconds? It's not like he made it to the live rounds. I didn't even remember him from Idol, and neither did most people which was pointless on the part of Disney to advertise he did it.
re: My Little Mermaid Review
 Jun 6 2008, 06:15:29 PM
I've seen the show twice now and while it isn't the greatest thing to hit the stage I do enjoy myself while I'm there.

As for coming down so hard on Tittuss and the rest of the cast, have you ever thought that perhaps it's the work of the creative team who have made these choices as to how they should play the roles? That's the direction they wanted to take it in, and sometimes the actors have no choice in the matter.

re: easiest student rush?
 Jun 6 2008, 04:15:20 PM
It did, I rushed a Friday night, though it was $30, as their general prices for Fridays and weekends are higher.

The price of the rush tickets must have gone up in general for Mermaid rush because they were $30 last night when I rushed. Although $30 for front row center is completely worth it.

re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS!
 Jun 2 2008, 11:03:32 PM
Horray for rigged reality show casting! I'm shocked Celina has made it in to the top 10. I unfortunately saw her go on for Jenn in Tarzan and she was horrible! I wasn't impressed at all and neither was the rest of the audience because as soon as she took her bow it pretty much went silent. I guess the face that Telsey has cast her in a few things helped her out this time.
re: Legally Blonde Tour
 May 31 2008, 11:39:48 PM
Ven Daniel is playing Kyle, the UPS guy. He was the poster boy from last years Broadway Bares... Cupid. He's amazingly talented and the nicest guy too!

I still haven't seen the Broadway production and I live in the aread but he will be the reason I'm going to get a ticket to go see the tour. He's such a sweet person and I'm so excited to see him back on stage in the area...or close to it.

re: BWW TV Exclusive: Disney's Broadway Stars Salute Alan Menken
 Apr 20 2008, 12:09:22 AM
I believe the only songs performed were the ones within the clip.
re: Brynn O'Malley as Mary Poppins
 Feb 19 2008, 11:35:45 PM
"Josh Strickland has been MIA since TARZAN. "

He's been doing readings and was just featured on Scott Alan's new album. Certainly not completely MIA.

He's also been performing with The Broadway Boys.

re: Is He Dead? Plays to Virtually No Audience
 Feb 14 2008, 10:36:44 AM
A while ago my ne of the local papers wrote up a review on Is He Dead? (Yes I know, they are a little behind with their reviews.) At the end of the article it stated that you should see the show before it closed on March 30th. This was in the January 25th paper. It's in the archive on the site so I can't access the article unless I pay for it, but it was printed in The Poughkeepsie Journal.

I saw the show back in the beginning of January. I loved it and thought it was hysterical, h

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You