News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fbueller

Member Name: fbueller
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ariana Debose to Host 2023 Tony Awards  Apr 12 2023, 11:57:24 AM

Will there be a rap opening number?

McDonald-led GLASS MENAGERIE revival in the works  Apr 12 2023, 10:08:51 AM

Is a revival of this property really needed/wanted?  Audra should launch a new project.

Patti Lupone Oscar campaign thread  Apr 11 2023, 10:03:47 AM

Let.  It.  Go…

Are people who are trying to exchange their tickets to Funny Girl instead of a refund on performances Lea Michele canceled last minute being uncharged a ridiculous amount for the same exact seats too?  Apr 8 2023, 07:32:25 AM

Also, Lea may not have performed but the actual FUNNY GIRL performance was *not* canceled.

This…

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 7 2023, 11:34:15 PM

Has a date when filming will start been identified?

R&H Oklahoma Revival Tour  Apr 7 2023, 03:46:05 PM

It was a tough tour for many, many reasons, audience reaction only being one of them. I’m grateful to have been a part of such a different show, but also grateful to now be in a “crowd-pleaser.”

I would love to hear more tea about the tour!

R&H Oklahoma Revival Tour  Apr 6 2023, 08:26:22 PM

The tour was pretty much doomed from the start when the decision was made to no longer serve chili and cornbread at intermission like they did on Broadway.  At a very minimum, producers should have offered audiences a little taste of corn puddin’!!!

Tonys Host and Performances  Apr 6 2023, 12:24:29 PM

Theatrefanboy1 said: "Personally I’d love a Rosie O’Donnell hosting return.

Rosie O’Donnell.  What is her current Q score in the entertainment industry.  I don’t think she isn’t very well liked.  The 90s are over.

AEA May Strike National Tours April 13  Apr 4 2023, 08:20:45 PM

Patti LuPone FANatic said: "A poignant message from Stephanie J. Block on the difficulties on touring.https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqks8oqj9ry/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link"

Atta girl, Steph!

Patti Lupone Oscar campaign thread  Apr 2 2023, 09:29:30 PM

Glenn Close has three films coming out in 2023, so Patti’s chances aren’t good.

Patti Lupone Oscar campaign thread  Apr 2 2023, 11:05:09 AM

Audiences around the country may be asking variations of the same question after they emerge from the occasionally creepy, often hilarious and deeply weird horror-comedy. It’s a movie about a neurotic man (Joaquin Phoenix) with serious mommy issues, who must endure a phantasmagoric odyssey as he labors to get home following a family tragedy. Over the course of his journey he will be kidnapped by a suburban couple (Nathan Lane and Amy Ryan), stalked by a hulking vet with PTSD, menaced by a paint-drinking teenage girl and embraced by an experimental theater troupe. There’s also an animated sequence, as well as a recurring gag involving Phoenix’s distended testicles, plus a sex scene with Parker Posey that may rank among the wackiest ever committed to film. Oh, and did we mention the whole thing is three hours long?""

Is this basically just a documentary about Joaquin?  LOL

Tom Brady and "The Gronk" set to star in a live-streamed studio production of THE ODD COUPLE  Apr 1 2023, 11:38:12 AM

You got me!!!  😂 

Kristin Chenoweth/Stephen Schwartz team up for Queen of Versailles stage musical  Mar 28 2023, 07:11:20 PM

One to miss…

COLOR PURPLE movie musical currently in development  Mar 24 2023, 09:43:07 PM

Gold909 said: "i do wonder this too… Celie is the perfect Oscar role. Cynthia’s path for an Oscar could be harder since she passed on The Color Purple"

Why did Cynthia pass?  This is the role of a lifetime!

Who will be the next Broadway Madame Rose?  Mar 24 2023, 03:36:46 PM

It’s rumored to be Kristin Chenoweth!

Kristin has mentioned it.

Chastain stars in A DOLL'S HOUSE On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Mar 19 2023, 10:13:39 AM

PipingHotPiccolo said: "no ones ever gonna convince me that theres any inherent artistry in these stripped down, costume, prop, scenery free productions. maybe at one point there was some novelty in them but at this point, its either a tired attempt at originality or, way more likely, a way to put on an affordable production. and hey, i want big bway productions of classic pieces with top-flight casts, so if thats what it takes, so be it but why are we pretending that setting Nora in

ROOM will open this spring  Mar 17 2023, 01:18:29 AM

The investor/investment group should be named for transparency.

Chastain stars in A DOLL'S HOUSE On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Feb 26 2023, 06:18:51 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "I haven't seen this production yet but I was out the other night, walking on 45th St and saw the sidewalk was blocked off with barricades so I moved to the street to walk and right as I did I saw the door open and Chastain walk out. I just kinda stood there in shock watching lol. A very cool moment."

Pretty soon people will be calling out ‘Nora’ from the street!

BAD CINDERELLA On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Feb 25 2023, 01:36:32 AM

Perhaps the worst of all, however, is just that I found the entire evening boring. I'd see "Diana: The Musical" any day of the week over this - at least that was entertaining.

Wow!  Just…wow.

Kristin Chenoweth/Stephen Schwartz team up for Queen of Versailles stage musical  Feb 24 2023, 04:05:48 PM

Voter said: "CarlosAlberto said: "First "Joy" now this? Talk about scraping the bottom for source material. SMDH. What's next? The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: The Musical?!? Ugh."

Don’t joke, because I would truly see that
"

Kristin would make an amazing Kim Richards!  LOL

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You