toy story the Musical

gypsy4
#1toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/3/08 at 11:21pm

what do you guys think about the new disney cruise line production toy story the musical it actualy looks really cool.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#2re: toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/3/08 at 11:25pm

It's so cool, I'm watching it right now.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

stokesjl2 Profile Photo
stokesjl2
#2re: toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/3/08 at 11:44pm

seems pretty cool actually.

TheatreFreak05 Profile Photo
TheatreFreak05
#3re: toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/3/08 at 11:58pm

does anyone have a link to a clip of it. I would like to learn more

bwayboy310
#4re: toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/4/08 at 12:31am

I assume you're being sarcastic blaxx?

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#5re: toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/4/08 at 12:45pm

No way! I'm still watching it...there's cruisin' and toys.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
fnyboi88
#6re: toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/4/08 at 1:55pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WWK6vANEmY

Broadway Shows I've Seen: Hairspray, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors (2003), The Wedding Singer, Spamalot, Riverdance, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Sweet Charity (revival), Drowsy Chaperone, The Lion King, Dreamgirls(2010 Tour).

Trekkie2
#7re: toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/4/08 at 9:02pm

Looks...odd. But they are right, it belongs on a ship... and it better stay there, and should come nowhere near Broadway.

"I think of avant-garde as downtown shows where you rub waffles and chocolate on yourself."- Hunter Bell

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
fnyboi88
#8re: toy story the Musical
Posted: 2/4/08 at 9:26pm

It wouldn't, the ship production already looks like the ice show without the skates. They wouldn't be able to pull the Trademark toys away from their look. Which you still would get the theme park style production.

We have no worries for this coming near.

Broadway Shows I've Seen: Hairspray, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors (2003), The Wedding Singer, Spamalot, Riverdance, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Sweet Charity (revival), Drowsy Chaperone, The Lion King, Dreamgirls(2010 Tour).

Videos