News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fnyboi88

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
Member Name: fnyboi88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Burlesque  Dec 2 2010, 03:51:03 PM
No need to if you seen at least two of the following:
Showgirls
Moulin Rouge
Coyote Ugly
Chicago
Caberet
Devil Wears Prada

The movie was ok... nothing new. Just hot and sexy. A bit on the long side. I was getting restless towards the end.

NEW Addams Family Musical COMMERCIAL!  Sep 25 2010, 02:56:43 PM
"Is that how the show actually opens?"

Yes, Thing rattles across to center stage from behind the curtain. Then you see a hand (Thing) pull back the curtain. Like seen in the commercial to reveal the Addams standing behind the graveyard gate.

re: Toy Story: The Musical  Sep 25 2010, 02:19:52 PM
Disney is planning on keep Nemo at the park. There is no plans for it to go Broadway. They like the success it has with it's park guest. One of it's "educating" purposes is that of exposing young kids to musical theatre. Most families that come to the parks aren't ones to spend money to go to NYC just to see a show. So the show was partly meant to spark interest for musical theatre in young minds.

Is DREAMGIRLS Still Coming This Season?  Sep 22 2010, 03:12:13 PM
Had no stars? They had more talent than most "stars". Usher couldn't do it without lipsyncing and being out of breath.

The only probably that I found in the show were some of the wigs...

Harvey Fierstein Is Librettist for Newsies Musical, With Songs by Menken and Feldman  Sep 21 2010, 06:40:37 PM
I agree. People had rumors about it, demanded it. They brought it up before. People expected this to eventually happen.

I guess it's great that it's finally getting a stage show. How long has it been since the movie came out? 20 years... almost?

Why ask about the Show Curtain?  Sep 20 2010, 01:16:53 PM
Nothin better than a theatrical orgasm.
Why ask about the Show Curtain?  Sep 20 2010, 11:15:21 AM
The show curtain, I find exciting. I like to get into the theatre and I'll look at my playbill and then I'll stare at the stage and wonder what scenic excitement is behind it.

It just gets me horny for the show, then the overture starts... then the lighting plays into the cutain.

King Kong to come to Broadway?????  Sep 16 2010, 01:16:22 PM
Show down: Technical difficulties
Movies that should be on Broadway  Sep 6 2010, 12:54:05 AM
I would like to see them take the Finding Nemo musical from Animal Kingdom and expand it for a full scale show. I was so suprised when I saw it.

I work this show and asked if it would happen. Keep in mind Disney likes to stay secrete about everything, but it sounds like a for sure no. Wont happen.

Movies that should be on Broadway  Aug 26 2010, 11:16:21 PM
Mean Girls, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Devil Wears Prada...

re: Dreamgirls tour - Chester Gregory  Jul 28 2010, 01:50:04 PM
When it was in Kansas City... the performances where all great. I was expecting more out of Effie, but she stayed in a comfort zone or something. I do know that after they ended their run this past Sunday here they are on a two week break, due to the cancelation in DC. So I'm sure they went all out for that Sunday performance I went to. The Kansas City Star (newspaper) gave it a rave review, giving special notice to Chester.

Wigs and costumes... I was mixed about. But it didn't take aw

Beauty and the Beast National Tour review  Jul 28 2010, 01:40:19 PM
Well it should do, I'm partially going to see it for myself cause BATB is my favorite childhood Disney film. I saw the Broadway production, so I'll go into it not expecting much. It's just something I want take my little nephew to. So it will be just fine for him.
re: Dreamgirls tour - Chester Gregory  Jul 27 2010, 12:43:05 PM
He and Adrienne stood out. Chester owned the stage when he was on and got the audience excited! He brought out the fun of the show. I enjoyed every second he was on stage.
While I'm on the topic of the tour... "Steppin to the Bad Side" was one of the best choreographed and staged musical numbers I've seen on stage.

Beauty and the Beast National Tour review  Jul 27 2010, 12:24:45 PM
hmm I was wondering if this tour would be something to see. It's coming to my city in a couple weeks. I'm not sold on going yet. Thankfully I would only be paying $10 to see it.
re: Zac Efron Bows Out of Footloose Remake!  Mar 23 2009, 09:55:09 PM
Which Jonas Brother will it be....?
re: Nudity on Broadway  Mar 3 2009, 10:13:52 AM
Actually, when I saw the touring production of Lion King, the two dancers in "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" the male dancer, half of his butt is revealed.
re: 101 Dalmatians - The Musical?  Dec 25 2008, 04:51:36 PM
There was a musical of 101 Dalmatians I saw here in Kansas City a few years ago at the Coterie Theatre. It wasn't Disney.
re: Tons of Theater Related DVDs on sale at Amazon  Dec 7 2008, 10:11:09 PM
Thank you! I was about to go to Barns and Noble and spend $30 for some of these!
re: In the Heights... dreams come true  Dec 2 2008, 02:41:06 PM
Truly fantastic of them!
re: Mary Poppins' parade performance  Nov 29 2008, 08:42:23 AM
Adam Fiorentino is good looking. I said that when they announced he was the new Bert.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You