pixeltracker

Sunday in the park seat question

Sunday in the park seat question

spybud007
#1Sunday in the park seat question
Posted: 2/20/08 at 12:21pm

Hey, I have tickets to Sunday in the Park With George in Row NN, the last row of the theatre in the mezz. Are those tickets really that bad? Can you see everything?

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#2re: Sunday in the park seat question
Posted: 2/20/08 at 12:37pm

I sat in that row a couple of times for 110 and thought they were fine. It's a small theatre.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#2re: Sunday in the park seat question
Posted: 2/20/08 at 12:41pm

I sat on this one last Saturday
re: Sunday in the park seat question

and I saw everything clearly... Did not miss any actions at all. I saw every details of teh projection. I did not even use my binoculars..Most of it happens at the Center btw... you should be fine.

Hope that helps...

J*

BlueWindSadness
#3re: Sunday in the park seat question
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:54pm

not to reitterate what everyone else has said...but the last time I sat up there for The Apple Tree- it was absolutley fine, you can see everything...

Enjoy the show!!

"that's what my date said."

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#4re: Sunday in the park seat question
Posted: 2/20/08 at 4:13pm

I agree and think your seats should be fine! Have fun!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

WestVillage Profile Photo
WestVillage
#5re: Sunday in the park seat question
Posted: 2/20/08 at 5:32pm

Just know that the seats up there are very cramped. I'm 6'2 and have vowed never to sit upstairs at Studio 54 again; unless you're on an aisle, you can't move your legs without knocking into the seat in front of you. I sat up there for 110 in the Shade, and was so uncomfortable that it literally affected my enjoyment of the show.

Videos