pixeltracker

Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale

Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#1Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale
Posted: 4/7/08 at 9:25pm

http://www.footlight.com/product.cfm?product_id=3658

Great price at footlight. Only so many cd's were pressed and I imagine not many to be left.

Mattbrain
#2re: Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale
Posted: 4/7/08 at 9:42pm

I wish they'd just release this on iTunes so I can officially have George Hearn's Sweeney on my iPod.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#2re: Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale
Posted: 4/7/08 at 10:00pm

Since it is distributed by the NY Philharmonic I doubt it. I recall ready when it came out that they had to agree to press only X amount of CD's with limited distribution.

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#3re: Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale
Posted: 4/7/08 at 10:06pm

Mattbrain, you do know there's a feature that is called "IMPORT"

it's where you insert a cd and it takes the songs and puts them in your iTunes.

it can go on your iPod either way...

Mattbrain
#4re: Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale
Posted: 5/27/08 at 9:55am

TooDarnHot, I know about import as I use that feature quite a bit since I still actually buy CDs. But I'm just saying this particular CD seems to be out of print and I just wish I could get my hands on it any way I can. Even if it's just released on iTunes, ya know?

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#5re: Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale
Posted: 5/27/08 at 10:04am

Why don't you click on the link at the top and order it from Footlight? That was the point of this thread.

BroadwayPhan
#6re: Sweeney at NY Philharmonic on Sale
Posted: 5/27/08 at 10:07am

You can also buy it directly from the NY Philharmonic through Amazon's website. It's a steal - cheaper than Footlight - at $15 plus $3 shipping, no tax...brand new too. I picked up one a couple of weeks ago at that price!

Sweeney CD at Amazon.com Marketplace/NY Philharmonic