Falsettos The Movie?

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#1Falsettos The Movie?
Posted: 4/14/08 at 12:04am

Could this work?

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

longshadowsfalling Profile Photo
longshadowsfalling
#2re: Falsettos The Movie?
Posted: 4/14/08 at 12:35am

I think Falsettos would work really well on screen, but I think it would be better suited as a mini-series as opposed to an actual movie.

"Have you ever had a dream you'd rather kill yourself than not believe?"- Ripley

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#2re: Falsettos The Movie?
Posted: 4/14/08 at 1:35am

Nope. Too theatrical to make into a film. I'd love to see a all-star concert recording for DVD though.

BustopherPhantom Profile Photo
BustopherPhantom
#3re: Falsettos The Movie?
Posted: 4/14/08 at 2:35am

I'd be happy with a recording or DVD concert of FALSETTOS with the changes made for Broadway.

"Y'know, I think Bertolt Brecht was rolling in his grave."
-Nellie McKay on the 2006 Broadway production of The Threepenny Opera, in which she played Polly Peachum

BkCollector
#4re: Falsettos The Movie?
Posted: 4/14/08 at 2:43am

Actually I think it could be a great cartoon. Something a little adult, like some of the American made Adult Swim Anime. The music is so whimsical, that I think it would lend itself to the kind of scene shifting that gets done in that artform but that kind of animation also lends itself to the more touching moments in the score.

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#5re: Falsettos The Movie?
Posted: 4/14/08 at 12:15pm

I'd like to see it recorded period. I would love to see either a movie or a concert.

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.