Adding Machine CD

jacobp
#1Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 8:33pm

I know the official release isn't for a while but if you ordered it on friday on PS classics website as I did has the Adding machine begun shipping or not...Im confused it didnt say on the site that it wasn't released or wouldnt be shipped yet...

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#2re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 9:43pm

I think they will ship it tommorow Tuesday 5/13, if I am not mistaken? I have a friend who works for PS Classics...I dont think they have the CDs yet in their office last week. I think they just had them today. Hopefully you might get it at the end of the week.

J*
Updated On: 5/12/08 at 09:43 PM

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#2re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 9:46pm

I assume the same is true for the 'Catered Affair' Cast Recording.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards
Updated On: 5/12/08 at 09:46 PM

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#3re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 9:53pm

Yeah.Both shows- ADDING MACHINE & A CATERED AFFAIR- I just checked my e-mail again... I'm sorry.. he said they dont get the products (CDs) till Tuesday 5/13..I am sure that they will ship it this week. If you live in the Northeast~NYC, New Jersey, DC, PA & Boston area...hopefully we should get it by Wednesday (earliest), Thursday , Friday or even Saturday...by mail. PS Classics is usually good with mailing it ontime!

J*

coolkid11776
#4re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 9:54pm

What about PS & ITH? If I order them tomorrow when will I get them by?

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#5re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 9:55pm

^^ those are not from PS. They are from Sh-K-boom. Kate from Sh-K-boom just answered that in my thread this morning.

J*

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#6re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 9:57pm

here's Kate's response this morning regarding IN THE HEIGHTS & PASSING STRANGE CDs:

Hi Jay (and everyone),

Yes, so you can pre-order your In The Heights CD now!!! Hurray!

We don't actually have the CDs in the office yet, but I will let you know when they arrive and are shipping. I don't know when exactly that will be, but most likely not a month b/f the June 3rd date as it is already May 12th They will probably come in a bit before that though- so get excited!

Updated On: 5/12/08 at 09:57 PM

RentBoy86
#7re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 9:59pm

I just orderd my Adding Machine ( I hope I like it?) and A Catered Affair! Not sure if I like Passing Strange or ITH enough to buy their albums, but I might.

noahrp3
#8re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/12/08 at 10:04pm

They shipped out my Catered Affair cast recording today, so I think they do have them in the office.

auzziek Profile Photo
auzziek
#9re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/31/08 at 8:27pm

I think the sample on Amazon.com is a mistake.

http://www.amazon.com/Adding-Machine-Musical-Joshua-Schmidt/dp/B0017T269G/

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#10re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 5/31/08 at 10:00pm

LOL!!! When I heard the sample they had I nearly peed myself!!!

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

iluvtheatertrash
#11re: Adding Machine CD
Posted: 6/1/08 at 12:39am

OH MY GOD.

I just died. In the best way possible.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Videos