Cry Baby Rush?

coolkid11776
#1Cry Baby Rush?
Posted: 6/12/08 at 12:08am

How long b4 the Box office opens should I get there for Cry baby rush? The show sounds sooo bad I wanna see it just to see how bad it is.

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

MrsBadCrumble85 Profile Photo
MrsBadCrumble85
#2re: Cry Baby Rush?
Posted: 6/12/08 at 4:26pm

The show is awesome don't believe everything you hear... GO See It!

TonyVincent Profile Photo
TonyVincent
#2re: Cry Baby Rush?
Posted: 6/12/08 at 4:30pm

The show is aweful believe everything you hear... GO See It!

Noel&Cole
#3re: Cry Baby Rush?
Posted: 6/12/08 at 4:32pm

When I rushed (like 6 weeks ago) I got there at 9:30 and was like 6th in line and got a good rush seat. You should go see it. Don't listen to the haters. If you like musical comedy you will have a really good time!

BroadwayBound86 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound86
#4re: Cry Baby Rush?
Posted: 6/13/08 at 1:53am

I went today to catch Chester before he leaves on Friday. I got there around noon and ended up with front row seats so you'll be fine. Some of my friends were in the mezz in G and they said pretty much every row behind them was empty.

verynewyorkcurious Profile Photo
verynewyorkcurious
#5re: Cry Baby Rush?
Posted: 6/13/08 at 2:17am

I went in with no expectations and kinda enjoyed it. I went to the box office at around 4 or 5 and the rush seats were 4th row left orchestra. I didn't have enough cash, so I got the 36 dollar rear mezz seats instead and moved up.

BroadwayChica Profile Photo
BroadwayChica
#6re: Cry Baby Rush?
Posted: 6/13/08 at 2:19am

I went an hour before the show and got really good orchestra seats. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

Videos