Friday/Saturday 8pm

Sundays 7pm

Hudson Backstage Theatre

6539 Santa Monica Blvd

Hollywood, Ca 90038

Reservations:

Buy tickets online:
www.plays411.com/lastfiveyears

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999
Updated On: 7/13/08 at 05:10 AM

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 7/13/08 at 5:20am

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 05:20 AM

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#2re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 7/13/08 at 2:50pm

I know Morgan!

she's so fabulous.

let me know what you think, LePetite.

aliciag Profile Photo
aliciag
#3re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 7/13/08 at 3:32pm

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I'll definitely try to get up there to see it!

eslgr8 Profile Photo
eslgr8
#4re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 7/14/08 at 12:06pm

Hi Logan,
I'm hoping to see it opening weekend, probably the first Sunday performance. I hope it's good. The Pasadena Playhouse production with Daniel Tatar and Misty Cotton is a hard act to follow. I love this show so much I don't want to miss it.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 8/2/08 at 1:56am

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 01:56 AM

CaseyJack
#6re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 8/6/08 at 9:09pm

LePetiteFromage-
There really is no backstage at the Hudson Theater. I've mixed a show there and the backstage area can hardly be considered a backstage, seeing how it is a 99 seat theater. Plus you saw it during, what I'm guessing was the end of tech week which is always hell. I'm definitely going to make it out to see it, it's by far my favorite show. Hopefully the sound crew will have their act together...I'm sure it will be great!
-casey jack-

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 8/6/08 at 11:39pm

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 11:39 PM

Mekroth
#8re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 8/7/08 at 12:10am

From TooDarnHot: "I know Morgan!"

Sure you do.

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#9re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 8/7/08 at 2:54am

so glad you enjoyed Morgan, LePetite. re: The Last Five Years in LA

tell me some other specifics about HER performance!

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#10re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 8/7/08 at 3:01am

I consider Morgan one of my top 5 closest friends.

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 8/7/08 at 3:10am

Updated On: 5/2/09 at 03:10 AM

jennyanydots
#12re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 8/7/08 at 7:31pm

I wanted so badly to love this show as well, AND I was in the mood to love it. But, sadly I did not. You're review of them having no chemistry is beyond accurate. We need to believe that these two would fall in love in the first place and I didn't buy it. The girl did have a nice voice, but the sound was so terrible it didn't really matter. I'm especially disappointed because I saw this theater's production of Chicago in January and it was fantastic and the guy in L5Y was much more suited for his Chicago role. So, I'm afraid to say fixing the sound won't really fix the bigger problems.

theaterguy11 Profile Photo
theaterguy11
#13re: The Last Five Years in LA
Posted: 8/8/08 at 3:35am

I go to BoCo with Morgan and shes one of my best friends there...probably my best. I have to say...Morgan is going to be huge...The voice on that girl. I saw her sing "We Can Do Better then That" at a piano bar in Boston...and I knew then that she was born to play in Last 5 Years. Look out NYC...Morgan is coming soon.