Hairspray drama!!!

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#2re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:35pm

Perez Hilton needs to crawl into a hole and never come out.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#2re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:39pm

And TooDarnHot you should join him

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#3re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:41pm

No. You and the rest of the LEGALLY BLONDE schillers should.

#4re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:43pm

Hey, Perez didn't make this up...don't blame him; he's just reporting!
Updated On: 7/30/08 at 12:43 PM

defyingravity07 Profile Photo
defyingravity07
#5re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:45pm

GOD DAMN. Why can't Perez keep his nose out where no one wants him. This is why I hate celebrity cast members THEY BRING THEIR LA BAGGAGE.

Luckydave14
#6re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:50pm

Well, regardless of her being a "filthy liar," I saw her in the show last night and she actually was very, very good. She was much better than most of the Ambers I have seen over the years. Her dancing was always on time and looked flawless. She has a great voice and was able to hit the note in Mama I'm A Big Girl Now (which Haylie Duff cracked on all the time). And her acting was spot-on and she just made a great Amber throughout the whole show. She really didn't deserve all the crap people were giving her when it was announced she was joining the show. And she was extremely nice to the huge amount of fans waiting at the stage door for her. It was funny because there were people at the stage door handing out fliers for Danity Kane (the group she's in) saying "You saw the show, now go buy her album."

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#7re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 12:52pm

defying- I agree.

luckydave - good to know she is actually decent! she better than Laura or Brynn though?? I doubt it...

Ivan2 Profile Photo
Ivan2
#8re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 2:18pm

I still find it entertaining how you can tell when the press knowns anything about Broadway. My favorite statement is that they are starring in Hairspray. Really? Starring?

LadyRosecoe
#9re: Hairspray drama!!!
Posted: 7/30/08 at 2:35pm

TooDarn, I agree with you there! He needs to just go far away where he can never access the internet again.

Videos