rent on tkts?

Studmuffn520
#1rent on tkts?
Posted: 8/24/08 at 9:14pm

i don't think i'll have a problem getting tickets this wednesday at tkts for rent seeing as its closing. but does anyone happen to know if i may run into a problem?
thank you=)

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#2re: rent on tkts?
Posted: 8/24/08 at 9:28pm

You shouldn't have a problem getting it at TKTS.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

dl032656 Profile Photo
dl032656
#2re: rent on tkts?
Posted: 8/24/08 at 9:29pm

35% discount-50% discount last weekend

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#3re: rent on tkts?
Posted: 8/24/08 at 9:30pm

It won't be there on Wednesday because they don't do shows on Wednesdays. Or did they change that because it's closing?

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#4re: rent on tkts?
Posted: 8/24/08 at 9:39pm

I forgot about them not doing Wednesdays. It's strange, during the fall/winter their schedule had it so that Wednesday was their day off. And, during the summer, they switched it so that Monday was their dark day. This is the first summer in a very long time that they haven't had a summer schedule.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

Studmuffn520
#5re: rent on tkts?
Posted: 8/25/08 at 6:49pm

crap i didnt even realize that. okay thank you guys!

Videos