White Christmas Tickets

puppet
#1White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 9/21/08 at 11:07am

Tickets finally have gone on sale to the general public for White Christmas today 9-21. I really resent that American Express card holders could order them weeks before the rest of us. Luckily I got a good seat. But I still resent the AX first choice.

Princeton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
#2re: White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 9/21/08 at 1:09pm

Enjoy the show. I loved it. It's magical!

"Y'all have a GRAND day now"

TooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
#2re: White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 9/21/08 at 1:10pm

Jealous?

Bitter?

That's how it works, puppet. It's the commericial food chain.

Don't hate on us AMEX holders.

puppet
#3re: White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:45pm

Not jealous, not bitter, I simply think it is very unfair. I have 3 credit cards and could not take on an AX too. I saw one version of White Christmas that was not the version for Broadway, it was produced by Theater of the Stars and it was great, but really want to see the original.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#4re: White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:47pm

Puppet, I don't know how it's working with this one, but I remember a lot of AMEX pre-sale people VERY upset with seats that the non-privledged of us were able to get when they went on general sale. In cases of Equus and Shrek, there were definitely general sale seats better than AMEX pre-sale seats.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

puppet
#5re: White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:50pm

My seat is D113 in the center orchestra, so am happy with it.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#6re: White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 9/21/08 at 3:54pm

Yeah...sounds about right based on the other pre-sales. :) Glad you got a good one!!

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

RentBoy86
#7re: White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 12/7/08 at 2:08pm

I am having the hardest time trying to get tickets to see. I don't want to see it that badly, but I wouldn't mind it. I can't find any of the $65 tickets, and there's no way I'm paying $100 for this. I guess the best bet is the lotto, but I know I won't win it, as I have yet to win ANY lotto. Any suggestions?

KChenowethfan Profile Photo
KChenowethfan
#8re: White Christmas Tickets
Posted: 12/7/08 at 5:09pm

At least before Thanksgiving, the lotto was very easy (everyone one at a Saturday matinee), but I don't know what the situation is now.

"Why do you care what people might say? Why try to fit into their design?" (Side Show)

Videos