pixeltracker

Front Row Center for Rock of ages?

Front Row Center for Rock of ages?

coolkid11776
#1Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 3:26pm

Hi,
I'm being offered Front Row Center seats for Rock of ages. My question is are they too close? Would I be better off a few rows back or is the stage low enought where front row is good?

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#2re: Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 3:29pm

yep

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

coolkid11776
#2re: Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 3:31pm

YEP WHAT? Is front row too close or not?

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

Erin1980 Profile Photo
Erin1980
#3re: Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 3:37pm

Depends on whether or not you want to be able to smell Constantine Maroulis' hair from your seat...

It's a damn fine day to tell the truth!
Updated On: 10/1/08 at 03:37 PM

Broadwaynerd101
#4re: Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 4:14pm

What show did someone trade you for?

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#5re: Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 4:21pm

You started this same thread a couple of days ago.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Esparzafan Profile Photo
Esparzafan
#6re: Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 4:39pm

It's New World Stages, right? There are no bad seats. Take em.

LotteTBS138 Profile Photo
LotteTBS138
#7re: Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 5:22pm

I'm gonna go see it tonight but have no idea what Im gonna see! (sometimes, that can be a good thing)

I once heard someone describe her (Ruthie Henshall) singing as sounding as though she's trying to swallow a whole meatball slightly larger than her windpipe. (The same person compared Michael Ball's singing to sounding as though he's sitting on a washing machine on spin cycle and Colm Wilkinson's to a man with a paralyzed lip trying to eat cottage cheese.) --- Schmerg_The_Impaler

LotteTBS138 Profile Photo
LotteTBS138
#8re: Front Row Center for Rock of ages?
Posted: 10/1/08 at 5:22pm

I'm gonna go see it tonight but have no idea what Im gonna see! (sometimes, that can be a good thing)

I once heard someone describe her (Ruthie Henshall) singing as sounding as though she's trying to swallow a whole meatball slightly larger than her windpipe. (The same person compared Michael Ball's singing to sounding as though he's sitting on a washing machine on spin cycle and Colm Wilkinson's to a man with a paralyzed lip trying to eat cottage cheese.) --- Schmerg_The_Impaler

Videos