#25re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:16pm

u are all haterz. cos yer old.

shpants Profile Photo
shpants
#26re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:18pm

This is silly.

Just because you are young or new or whatever does not inherently mean that your opinions are null and void. It's a message board. I'm pretty sure that's what it's here for...

I say, if you don't like, don't read it. There is plenty else on here for you to read.

"You see, I told you so! There's lots of things I know. 'Ponine, she knows her way around."

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#27re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:19pm

Massofmen that is incredible stereotypical. First of all there are plenty of mature people on this forum who can not drive. Just cause you are under the age of 17 or 18 doesn't mean you are some stupid kid. You're the idiot.

nexttoelectric Profile Photo
nexttoelectric
#28re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked

i love it that all the people responding in this thread (save me) have joined this site in the past year. Do you guys drive yet?

I've actually been here about as long as you have.

and no I don't drive. I used to, but I live in NYC now, and well, is pointless.

There are 25,000 Female Equity members. And you people think Bailey Hanks and autumn hurlburt are the only blonde (fake blonde) talented ones because you saw them on channel 25 on your cable box singing "oh my God oh my God you guys".

MTV is actually 20 on TimeWarner. 25 is NYCTV.

PS.

Cassie Silva got screwed.

(only a small portion of this post is to be taken seriously. its up to you to determine which part)

#29re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked

xactly. don't let the trollz stop you from posting!

and cn u believe the list of shows? I thought there was only hairsrpay, wikked and blond since xanadu closed and there's like a million shows. weird huh?

nexttoelectric
#30re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:21pm

i know what an equity actor is

its a group whcih states they are a proffesional actor and can say they have health care benefits and what not

thats the best definition of an Equity Actor I've ever read.

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#31re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:22pm

nexttoelectric- are you being sarcastic??

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#32re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:23pm

lol
oh lord this thread is funny

nexttoelectric
#33re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:25pm

nexttoelectric- are you being sarcastic??

I don't even know anymore.

PRFRMR20 Profile Photo
PRFRMR20
#34re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:26pm

Just have to say...

HAHAHAHA

CSonBroadway
#35re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:27pm

this little stupid argument over this thread shows how young people in theater get picked on. just because we are younger doesnt mean we are clueless about theater.

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

nexttoelectric
#36re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:29pm

This has nothing to do with you being younger, this has to do with you being clueless about theatre.

you aren't clueless about theatre because you're young, you're clueless about theatre because you're clueless about theatre.

CSonBroadway
#37re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:32pm

um ok..besides my equity definition not being up to your par what dont i know about??

yeah i know casting reality stars in shows is a **** you to all actors because they work hard and then these ppl on shows just get jobs for just being on some crappy show.
i was just wondering if hanks is actually going to be in it
i dont think she could handle the role either

#38re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:34pm

u don't know nothing about nothing! You must be so old ur getting senill.

PRFRMR20 Profile Photo
PRFRMR20
#39re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:36pm

everyone is saying that I should win a Tony Award
and I have said I want to

are these hints that I will win a Tony???
----------
everyone is saying that Lea Michele should play elphaba
and she said she wants to

are these hints that she will play elphaba??? SOUND FAMILIAR?
----------
That is how... how is her saying she wants to play glinda a hint that she will. She can't just say I want to be a role and then gets cast as it! Until you see articles here saying Bailey Hanks to be next Glinda in Wicked with a link to the playbill.com article (re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked) then assume she won't be
Updated On: 11/26/08 at 03:36 PM

nexttoelectric
#40re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:38pm

let's review your opening post, shall we?

everyone is saying that she should play glinda
Who is this everyone? Her shrieking fangirl following? Cause thats FAR from everyone. And if we were to poll this group about their general knowledge of Musical Theatre, I'm fairly certain we'd find their knowledge surely lacking.

and she said she wants to
ok, and? Every Teen girl thats ever seen the show have probably said the same thing.

are these hints that she will play glinda???

How could the first 2 ever be HINTS that she will play glinda? A legion of fan girls saying she should and her saying she wants to are hints????

I'm not saying she won't, but the path you took with your logic is, well, CRAZY, to say the least. If every actor with a following wishing them to play a certain role said they wanted to play said role, then well, casting directors would be out of work, and, most shows would be terrible.

shpants Profile Photo
shpants
#41re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:40pm

CSonBroadway, next time you'd better think twice before you ask a question! Lol

"You see, I told you so! There's lots of things I know. 'Ponine, she knows her way around."

Pianolin717
#42re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:41pm

well Patti Lupone said she wants to play Patrice in 13

#43re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:42pm

i no for a fact that that patty lupwon that all the old people like got to play Gypsy coz she kept saying she wanted to. argu with that you haterz.

Pianolin717
#44re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:43pm

ok, im not going to lie... how can anyone take you seriously when you do not spell things right??

South Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
#45re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:45pm

Bailey Who?

blondebaby589 Profile Photo
blondebaby589
#46re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:46pm

"it doesnt mean i dont appreciate any kind of theater besides the normal teen grasps like spring awakening , wicked, and legally blonde.

too bad some of my favorite shows are gypsy and a chorus line"

Because Gypsy and A Chorus Line aren't overdone and well known or anything.

www.tinydancer5.tumblr.com

nexttoelectric
#47re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:46pm

ok, im not going to lie... how can anyone take you seriously when you do not spell things right??

are you really that dense?

PRFRMR20 Profile Photo
PRFRMR20
#48re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:47pm

There is a difference between a Broadway diva and a reality show winner...
Updated On: 11/26/08 at 03:47 PM

#49re: Bailey Hanks In Wicked
Posted: 11/26/08 at 3:47pm

like speling is so important! like anyone sees a dumb show and sez "well at lest everything was speled rite!"

ha