SA Jan 18th

LeftBehind184 Profile Photo
LeftBehind184
#1SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/16/08 at 8:20pm

If you are seeing the final performance, how pumped are you!!!!

ifuweregay93
#2re: SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/16/08 at 8:22pm

OMG EYEM POMPED!!!1

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2re: SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/16/08 at 8:36pm

Not so much...in a strange way. I've never been to a closing night on B'way and this show was special for me. I was at Groff's last day AND Bashoff's last show which were pretty amazing.

I have to admit: Bashoff's last was the "end" for me. I'm going with friends...so I'm glad to be there, but not necessarily "pumped" as I already said my goodbye.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

oohshizz146 Profile Photo
oohshizz146
#3re: SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/16/08 at 9:11pm

...I don't think a real fan would be "EXCITED" for it to close... regardless of whether you're seeing it or not...

"I told you, NO Rodgers and Hammerstein!"- Bart Simpson

LeftBehind184 Profile Photo
LeftBehind184
#4re: SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/16/08 at 9:19pm

no need for the attitude!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#5re: SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/16/08 at 9:25pm

I'm sure the OP meant to be pumped to be a part of the final moment. Sheesh.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

oohshizz146 Profile Photo
oohshizz146
#6re: SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/16/08 at 9:30pm

All I mean is...I don't want it to end, do you? I'm totally dreading that day.

"I told you, NO Rodgers and Hammerstein!"- Bart Simpson

rentheadca
#7re: SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/16/08 at 9:52pm

I'm kinda excited. I'm sad that's it's leaving, but I've accepted it, and there's nothing I can do to change it, so I'll cherish the moment. Rent's closing was a lot of fun...
It's closing on my birthday though, so I'm not excited about that...

galadriel_freak
#8re: SA Jan 18th
Posted: 12/17/08 at 7:38am

I had my 'last show' a while back (before i knew it was closing) But going to the last show for me, for me at least, is about saying goodbye with some friends. I've made some great friends because of the show and it'll be a bittersweet moment (even though they can't all be there... haha) (also sad since it'll be my last time in NYC for a loooooong time i think... haha)

but nothing will ever top RENT's last for me... that' was a WHOLE other ball of wax and set of emotions... haha

Videos