Fun "Wicked" one-liner.

EdmundOG
#1Fun "Wicked" one-liner.
Posted: 1/27/09 at 2:35pm

Saw this on another board and thought y'all would get a chuckle out of it...

Nessarose receives a good deal of poor press (rightly) for enslaving Boq and his people thanks to her obsession, but it's entirely his fault in the first place. I can understand him taking her out the one time, but would it really have killed him to say he wasn't into her? In Act Two goodness knows how many years have passed and he STILL hasn't told her, making him to blame for the Munchkin enslavement. He swallows Nessa's story without a single question, never mind Elphaba never had any reason to hurt him personally, and then goes on to lead the lynch mob. His ridiculous crush on Glinda is just as unfounded as Nessa's on him...

In short, Boq is brainless, heartless and gutless- who needs the other two?

EdmundOG
#2re: Fun 'Wicked' one-liner.
Posted: 1/27/09 at 2:39pm

In retrospect, it's a many-liner, but I meant the bit at the end re: Fun 'Wicked' one-liner.

TheCharleston Profile Photo
TheCharleston
#2re: Fun 'Wicked' one-liner.
Posted: 1/27/09 at 2:45pm

ugh

#3re: Fun 'Wicked' one-liner.
Posted: 1/27/09 at 2:46pm

Wicked Witch of the West-room.

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#4re: Fun 'Wicked' one-liner.
Posted: 1/27/09 at 2:54pm

I think Boq just finds himself over his head in a situation he can't control or get out of.

None of it is really his fault. It's Nessa's. Boq didn't make her do anything.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 1/27/09 at 02:54 PM

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#5re: Fun 'Wicked' one-liner.
Posted: 1/27/09 at 3:07pm

Ugh, Joe, I was hoping no one would bring that up again... re: Fun 'Wicked' one-liner.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy