pixeltracker

Sutton's caricature is revealed...- Page 2

Sutton's caricature is revealed...

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#25re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 1:24pm

In case you guys can't tell, Sutton is purposely raising her right eyebrow while she is next to the photo, joking around, trying to resemble it.

Her eyebrow isn't regularly raised that ridiculously much when she smiles.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Londonskyguy
#26re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 1:41pm

It looks like Shelley Fabares.

LaRue Profile Photo
LaRue
#27re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 1:46pm

I love Sutton and the picture is cute as she is too.

feline0favenueQ Profile Photo
feline0favenueQ
#28re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 3:50pm

TimesSquare- Yours is FAR better.

lusciouslace Profile Photo
lusciouslace
#29re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 3:59pm

I've been thinking for a while that the cariactures haven't looked like the people at all. LBB's looked like a picture of a Barbie, not LBB.

Then I went to Sardis for lunch a couple months ago. I saw all the older drawings, where you could tell immediately who it was supposed to be and that made the new ones even shoddier. Does Sardis really think that whoever they've hired is doing a good job?

JenNYferTheatrical Profile Photo
JenNYferTheatrical
#31re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 5:14pm

Yea it’s pretty bad, but at least she got one. Long overdue.

TimeSquare3 Profile Photo
TimeSquare3
#32re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 5:16pm

Is it even really an honor anymore? When you are surrounded by Clay Aiken & Bob Saget it kind of loses it worth.

<<-- Help save Terminator: SCC
"The gay one?" -- Marissa Jaret Winokur on the Jonas Brothers.

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#33re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 5:24pm

Well, Sutton seems to like it!

re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

WishingOnlyWounds2
#34re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/6/09 at 6:51pm

From that angel it happens to look like her, somewhat.

2008: Feb. 18- Rent, Feb. 19- Curtains, April 18- Xanadu, April 22- Wicked, April 26- Legally Blonde, May 31- Wicked, June 13- The Little Mermaid, June 28- Wicked and Young Frankenstein, July 2- The Little Mermaid, July 6- A Chorus Line and Legally Blonde, August 16- Xanadu, September 13- Legally Blonde and 13, September 28- Xanadu and Spring Awakening, Oct. 12-GYPSY and [title of show], Oct. 19- Hairspray & Legally Blonde, Nov. 9- Wicked and 13, Dec. 14-13, Dec. 26- Billy Elliot, 2009: Jan 1- Shrek, Jan 2- 13 and Wicked, Jan 4- 13, Feb 17- In The Heights, Feb 19- Billy Elliot, Feb 22- Sweeney Todd (tour), March 28- Mary Poppins, April 4- Mamma Mia!, April 15- Jersey Boys (on tour), April 25- next to normal & 9 to 5 May 1- Billy Elliot, May 3- Spelling Bee (tour), May 8- Chicago, May 21- Wicked, June 6- Everyday Rapture, June 23- The Wiz, June 25- Hair July 15- Shrek, August 9- Wicked, September 7- Rock of Ages, October 11- Next To Normal, October 23- The Marvelous Wonderettes, November 7- Ragtime November 29- Dreamgirls, December 25- Billy Elliot, December 30- Finian's Rainbow, 2010: January 9- Bye Bye Birdie, January 16- Memphis February 17- The Phantom of The Opera, February 18- God of Carnage, March 7- Billy Elliot, March 31- American Idiot

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#35re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/7/09 at 10:44am

I'm kind of famous for being bad at drawing, but I decided to try and draw Sutton Foster and Christopher Siebert.

I now have a lot more respect for the Sardis caricaturists. It's not easy! (EDIT: Photobucket really squished and compressed the image and made it grainy. Imagine it... slightly less sucky.)

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy
Updated On: 3/7/09 at 10:44 AM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#36re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/7/09 at 10:48am

She's an actress...you can never trust their public reactions.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

wicked1492 Profile Photo
wicked1492
#36re: Sutton's cariacture is revealed...
Posted: 3/7/09 at 5:40pm

I'm no expert but, that is one fugly sweater Mr. Sieber's got there...

"These rabid fans...possess the acting talent to portray the hooker...Linda Eder..." -The New York Times
Updated On: 3/8/09 at 05:40 PM