NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?

bwayboy976
#1NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Posted: 3/17/09 at 3:36pm

Did anyone else get it today? For the $60 tickets. It's a really nice mailer...on the front of it is the purple picture of the house and it says "one family is about to face the music" and it unfolds into five flaps...one side shows Dan, Natalie, and Gabe each with their "it only hurts when I...." quote across it and on the flip side it shows the info about the discount and Diana (the only full headshot on the mailer) and it says "It only hurts when I breathe." The other flaps have a quote from the Washington Post & that great quote from the Times about it being "of real importance" and then of course the N2N artwork design.

It's smaller than most Broadway mailers but it's really well-done and i thought it deserved its own post simply for the fact that a group of friends who saw it at my apartment who have no interest in Broadway were interested by it and said they would look into getting ticekts. I hope the marketing team keeps up with the work they're doing so far. Now's the time to put it into high gear though. Did anyone else get the mailer?

I'm sure I'll be murdered for making an entire thread about this but whatever.

basketcase
#2re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Posted: 3/17/09 at 4:11pm

I received one yesterday and plan on using the discount.

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#2re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Posted: 3/17/09 at 4:15pm

I believe the gentleman's name is NORMAN MAILER....

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#3re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Posted: 3/17/09 at 4:21pm

I also received the discount mailer today, but had received word of the discount MONTHS ago. I booked my tickets around 4:30 this morning, actually. re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#4re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Posted: 3/17/09 at 4:26pm

Months ago? Strange, considering the show only announced a transfer less than a month ago...

ItSucks2BAveQ Profile Photo
ItSucks2BAveQ
#5re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Posted: 3/17/09 at 4:29pm

re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Updated On: 3/17/09 at 04:29 PM

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#6re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Posted: 3/17/09 at 4:32pm

adam, months is maybe a bit of an exaggeration. I'm not associated with show in any way, I don't plug, I don't work PR, or anything like that, I'm associated by the talent involved. That's about it. Have yet to see the show, so I'm going in there fresh (with the 'changes' from D.C.)

KingKong
#7re: NEXT TO NORMAL mailer?
Posted: 3/17/09 at 4:45pm

I wish I had gotten it, it sounds really nice.

Videos