pixeltracker

Legally Blonde Tour - St. Paul, MN

Legally Blonde Tour - St. Paul, MN

MrMarkCharlieBrownCohen Profile Photo
MrMarkCharlieBrownCohen
#1Legally Blonde Tour - St. Paul, MN
Posted: 5/3/09 at 11:45pm

Saw the show for the 2nd time tonight here in St. Paul.
Show seems to be in great shape. Saw it a couple times on Broadway and yeah, it's paired down quite a bit, but the spirit and energy are there.

Is Kate Rockwell leaving this week? People seemed to call special attention to her in the curtain call tonight. Is Rhianon (sp?) coming back early?

BEST blooper I've seen in a LONG time.... When Kyle comes out with his 2nd package - the long white flower box... Natalie threw the box off to the side and it hit Kate in the face and knocked her to the ground. The scene kept going, but she didn't get up right away. She laid their motionless for a few seconds before getting up. Scared the crap out of me until I saw her get back up and laugh for a few seconds, before 100% dropping what just happened and moving on with her track. 100% commitment.... But I have a question.... I have never seen this before, it's not part of the show is it?

Sarah Andreas was on as Brooke (all week, I think) - weird that they don't have a blonde wig for her.

Gonna try to see it one more time during it's 2nd week here. Good times!

UPDATE:
Just checked the tour blog... Rhianon comes back this week. Last I checked she was out til Chicago.
Updated On: 5/4/09 at 11:45 PM

dacvingwolf
#2re: Legally Blonde Tour - St. Paul, MN
Posted: 5/4/09 at 8:53am

No, normally Kate is just supposed to catch the box, but she's done some bloopers with cathging it, such as when Amber was on, she completely missed cathing the box and just let it drop to the ground

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#2re: Legally Blonde Tour - St. Paul, MN
Posted: 5/4/09 at 10:31am

I'm glad Kate was okay. Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the tour, thanks for sharing!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

kate86 Profile Photo
kate86
#3re: Legally Blonde Tour - St. Paul, MN
Posted: 5/4/09 at 11:38am

she is supposed to catch it and always did when i saw it on b'way.
glad she was ok.

4-11-10 Wicked (Oberhausen) ~ 8-7-10 Promises, Promises ~ 8-8-10 Next to Normal ~ 8-12-10 Bway @Bryant Park ~ 8-15-10 Jersey Boys + Sing for the Cure ~ 8-18-10 American Idiot ~ 8-19-10 Wicked Divas (Murney/Mackey) in Saratoga Springs, NY ~ 8-21-10 Next to Normal ~ 8-23-10 Natalie Weiss @Birdland ~ 8-24-10 Wicked ~ 9-4-10 Wicked (Oberhausen)

lightguy06222
#4re: Legally Blonde Tour - St. Paul, MN
Posted: 5/4/09 at 11:41am

How was Sara as Brooke????? Ive worked with her back home in LA, and shes extremely talented. This is her first major show.

And what colour was her wig??

Videos