Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
#76

Re: Re: Damn Yankees Revival 2027

SteveSanders said: "BrodyFosse123 said

: "Re: Re: Damn Yankees Revival 2027"



What kind of graphic designer orphans the word "lineup" like this?


"

Inexcusable. Not to mention the text being noticeably off-center, and all of the bottom copy being way too close to the edge with no breathing room. I'm a little baffled by how this could get approved. Is this a bad AI situation??

I don't love being negative on here, but I have such a soft spot for Damn Yankees, and was excited about this revival, and am scratching my head at the moment at this blatantly unprofessional design job.

Though I definitely don't hate the Julianne Hough casting like others do. I think she might surprise everyone.

#77

Re: Re: Damn Yankees Revival 2027

Ensemble1750063487 said: "Tbh, I don’t like the cover art for this revival, the 1994 revival one was way better."

Re: Re: Damn Yankees Revival 2027

#78

Re: Re: Damn Yankees Revival 2027

BrodyFosse123 said: "Ensemble1750063487 said: "Tbh, I don’t like the cover art for this revival, the 1994 revival one was way better."

Re: Re: Damn Yankees Revival 2027
"

I honestly wish that they should have kept the Arena Stage artwork logo, it was way better than the current one.

Latest Posts

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59