News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Help selling Hamilton Chicago tickets for 5/9/18

Help selling Hamilton Chicago tickets for 5/9/18

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#1Help selling Hamilton Chicago tickets for 5/9/18
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:17pm

I have 2 tickets to Hamilton in Chicago on Wednesday May 9th at 7pm.
I need to sell them and I am willing to go way under face value. For some reason Ticketmaster resale won’t let me lower the price lower than face value! Plus they are mobile tc so I can’t sell them
On Stub Hub! Does anyone have any ideas how I can sell these tickets? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#2Help selling Hamilton Chicago tickets for 5/9/18
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:26pm

I sadly had to sell tickets for both U2 and Justin Timberlake tickets. I had also chosen mobile tickets and Ticketmaster also wouldn’t let me lower the price below a certain point. I ended up selling both via StubHub at a considerable loss. Give StubHub a call and they’ll walk you through how to do it. It is possible to list them.

wgatew
#3Help selling Hamilton Chicago tickets for 5/9/18
Posted: 5/7/18 at 1:40pm

I would love to purchase them! Sending you a Private Message!

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#4Help selling Hamilton Chicago tickets for 5/9/18
Posted: 5/7/18 at 3:51pm

Miles2Go2 said: "I sadly had to sell tickets for both U2 and Justin Timberlake tickets. I had also chosen mobile tickets and Ticketmaster also wouldn’t let me lower the price below a certain point. I ended up selling both via StubHub at a considerable loss. Give StubHub a call and they’ll walk you through how to do it. It is possible to list them."

THANK YOU Miles2Go2! It worked out and I sold them within 30 minutes! Thank you again for your help! MUCH appreciated! 

Videos