Martin Guerre-OLD VIC London-Oct 2026
Latest Posts
NYT: With Kennedy Center Closed, National Symphony Starts Life on the Road
Last post 23 minutes ago
Why is Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf so popular?
I saw a production of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf recently at the Shakespeare Theater of NJ, and I thorough…
Last post 23 minutes ago
Just In Time 3.0 - Jeremy Jordan
Two-time Tony nominee & Grammy nominee Jeremy Jordan steps into Bobby Darin's shoes beginning an open run of p…
Last post 27 minutes ago
Sandra Huller hints at a NYC theatre debut in the works!
Sandra Huller stated in an interview she is looking for a vehicle to perform in and make her New York stage de…
Last post 47 minutes ago
Wanted and Galileo - Changes for Broadway?
Has there been any info on what changes both shows made since out of town? I'm curious if they addressed the i…
Last post 56 minutes ago