News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread- Page 145

Official John Lloyd Young Love Thread

ragdoll4390 Profile Photo
ragdoll4390
#3609 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 7/29/07 at 9:09am

Elle > I saw Curtains back in May and I loved it! It was so funny and the cast was great.Thats so awesome that you are working there. Do you get to watch the show everytime your working at that theatre?

choose to be happy:0)-Grey Gardens

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#3615 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:50pm

Kristina, I am so sorry to hear about your aunt.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

BrunetteBombshell
#3618 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/4/07 at 7:44pm

Ugh, that's really awful Kristina. My grandmother went through something like that too. It's awful, but the only thing you can do is spend as much time as you can with her and let her know that you love her.

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#3622 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/5/07 at 9:30pm

Great pictures. I just found out I am seeing JB in NYC on August 31. My 6th time (4th in NYC). I am so excited.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

jerseyboyschick2 Profile Photo
jerseyboyschick2
#3623 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/5/07 at 9:39pm

Kristina>So sorry to hear about your Aunt. My family went through the same thing with my grandma, but I was 6 so i really didn't know how to deal with it at the time. But i always went to visit her alot. Since ya kinda cant do that right now, with school and all, phone calls are always good. If ya ever need to talk ya know where to find me=o)

On a lighter note.....love the pics!

"You will understand that Bww is a forum that allows Theatre people, Fussy old Queens, and chorus boys of Mama Mia to release their everyday life's frustration by being Snarky, B**chy, and sarcastic." -BwayBoundJoe

ragdoll4390
#3630 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/11/07 at 11:33pm

Erin,glad you enjoyed the show. Xanadu is next on my list. Can't wait to see pictures.
I saw Spring Awakening for the second time last Monday(8/6). I love that show,anyone who hasn't seen it yet,see it.

This Monday I'm going to Journey To Jersey Boys @ Ars Nova. So Tuesday i'll report back with a review of the night.

ragdoll4390
#3633 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/12/07 at 6:31pm

Elle>I'll be at the Journey To Jersey Boys tomorrow night also,see you there!

ragdoll4390
#3639 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/14/07 at 7:43pm

Hey Everybody!

So Journey To Jersey Boys was amazing last night! It was really nice to see the girls and Travis sing different songs.In Jersey Boys you really don't hear them sing alot,but this was their chance to belt out the songs they chose to sing.One part where I almost cried was when Erica sang a song from Show Boat called "Bill".Show Boat is my favorite movie,and the way she sang it made me teary.Travis reminds me so much of Micheal Buble,he sounds just like him.I saw John,Micheal Longoria,Bob Gaudio and his wife after the show.It really was amazing.Jennifer,Sara,Erica,Heather and Travis did a fantastic job.

ragdoll4390
#3645 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/16/07 at 11:04pm

Hi All!

This was just posted on Broadway.com

http://www.broadway.com/gen/General.aspx?ci=551649

It's really cool,check it out.

ragdoll4390
#3664 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 8/28/07 at 6:24pm

Good Luck in college Erin!

I start school in a week too...I'm not too excited. The summer FLEW by,I feel like its only starting.

spacefan
#3700 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 10/28/07 at 6:19pm

Hi everyone, I just registered so I can post on this thread!

My name's Jen Jen, and I'm from Singapore ( in Southeast Asia ). I recently visited the USA for the very first time, and Jersey Boys is the very first musical I watched on Broadway.

Like many others, I was blown away by the show, and am now a JLY fan. I didn't get to meet him 'cos I didn't stay back after the performance ( which I regret deeply! ), so I really enjoy reading about all your wonderful experiences and admiring the gorgeous photos.

I have, however, posted a review of JB on my blog, at www.spacefan.blogspot.com. It's the first thing I wrote after returning home ( in a jetlagged state ), but I was extremely high on adrenaline and wanted to share it with my readers.

There were a couple of unexpected observations at the show I attended, and I'm just curious about whether any of you have noticed the same thing at other performances. I'm pretty sure it's happened before, but am just amazed that after so many shows, the guys still enjoy themselves so much, and don't take audiences for granted.

It's great news indeed that JLY's solo concert is sold out in record time! He sounds like a very sweet, down-to-earth guy and I wish him the best, both professionally and personally.

Will be dropping by regularly from now on, so keep the updates and pictures flowing! :)

spacefan
#3701 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 10/28/07 at 6:29pm

[ I'm just re-posting this because my PC hanged for a short while when I posted the first time. If it's a duplicate, please feel free to delete one. Thanks! ]

Hi everyone, I just registered so I can post on this thread!

My name's Jen Jen, and I'm from Singapore ( in Southeast Asia ). I recently visited the USA for the very first time, and Jersey Boys is the very first musical I watched on Broadway.

Like many others, I was blown away by the show, and am now a JLY fan. I didn't get to meet him 'cos I didn't stay back after the performance ( which I regret deeply! ), so I really enjoy reading about all your wonderful experiences and admiring the gorgeous photos.

I have, however, posted a review of JB on my blog, at www.spacefan.blogspot.com. It's the first thing I wrote after returning home ( in a jetlagged state ), but I was extremely high on adrenaline and wanted to share it with my readers.

There were a couple of unexpected observations at the show I attended, and I'm just curious about whether any of you have noticed the same thing at other performances. I'm pretty sure it's happened before, but am just amazed that after so many shows, the guys still enjoy themselves so much, and don't take audiences for granted.

It's great news indeed that JLY's solo concert is sold out in record time! He sounds like a very sweet, down-to-earth guy and I wish him the best, both professionally and personally.

Will be dropping by regularly from now on, so keep the updates and pictures flowing! :)

bobbystrong
ragdoll4390
#3710 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 11/11/07 at 12:09pm

Hey Everyone!!

I am going to miss John very very very much,but I was glad to hear that Micheal Longoria will be replacing him.I've seen Micheal three times as Frankie and he was awesome.

I was in the city yesterday.I waited for student rush tickets for Spring Awakening. We knew that the strike might happen but still went in early in the morning hoping that it wasn't going to start yesterday. But it did and we were disappointed,but we still got to meet memebers of the SA cast.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

Updated On: 11/11/07 at 12:09 PM

jerseyboyschick2
#3722 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 12/2/07 at 10:12pm

*BUMP*

Hey everyone:))

Wow. I haven't been on here in a LONG time. Anyways, I really hope everyone is doing well.

"You will understand that Bww is a forum that allows Theatre people, Fussy old Queens, and chorus boys of Mama Mia to release their everyday life's frustration by being Snarky, B**chy, and sarcastic." -BwayBoundJoe

ragdoll4390
#3740 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 1/2/08 at 7:28pm

Merry Belated Christmas everyone!

Erin > I know you said you saw Xanadu awhile ago and hearing you got onstage tickets is awesome!

I saw Xanadu for the first time on Dec. 27th and it was the funniest show I have ever seen. When Jackie Hoffman and Mary Testa interact with the audience onstage it was hilarious.Looking forward to seeing it again.

I'm so upset Daniel is leaving and that I won't be able to see him as Bob again. I'm going miss him alot.

jerseyboyschick2
#3741 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 1/5/08 at 5:09pm

WOW!! I had no idea it had been this long since I'd been on this thread John Lloyd Young Love Thread

I saw the show last week and Micheal was very good. NO, he's no JLY but he was awesome in his own way. He definatley has made the role his own. Everyone was there except J. Robert, but John Leon was really good. Im glad I got to see Daniel(and just in time) because last time I saw the show he was out. Im really gonna miss him in that role. He was fabulous like always and ofcourse Christian was as great as ever!

JB Fan
#3742 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 1/20/08 at 1:36am

Bump!

Anyone going to see JLY on Feb 23?

I wish I could go!

JB Fan
#3743 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 1/20/08 at 1:39am

Bump!

Anyone going to see JLY on Feb 23?

I wish I could go!

jerseyboyschick2
#3752 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 6/14/08 at 9:53pm

Oh gosh, this is sad.
BUMP

Lori2 Profile Photo
Lori2
#3755 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 7/28/08 at 12:43pm

*bumping this*

What happenned here? LOL

http://www.myspace.com/jrobertspencer
Can you keep the cup from tipping Can you keep the grip from slipping In despair, for just another day ~Next To Normal

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#3761 John Lloyd Young Love Thread
Posted: 4/22/09 at 3:22pm

Jersey Boys could be bad for your health! Updated On: 4/22/09 at 03:22 PM

Videos