News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Pajama Game 6/7

mandy2loveRB
#0Pajama Game 6/7
Posted: 6/8/06 at 1:50am

Wow...what a strange night.
About 30 min into Act 1...there was a technical difficulty and the desk Roz Ryan was sitting was not moving to where it is supposed to be...Roz was improvising to keep the show going, but the curtain came down.

Then the announcement; "Here we will have an intermission"

We waited about 5 min...then Harry Connick, Jr. came out in front of hte curtaina and start talking.

First, he sang "Happy Birthday" to a girl in the first row (lucky her!) Then he start answering all these questions from the audience.

Someone asked "what if the show can't continue?" then he said "you WILL get the show....but if not, I will give you another show. I will bring a piano here and do a concert." ...that would have been nice, too:)

Then the show restarted and...just incredible.

Nice happening on a rainy night.

SeptemberKel
#1re: Pajama Game 6/7
Posted: 6/8/06 at 7:56am

That must have been interesting to see! Glad you got to see the whole show, though. That show... just incredible!

"Of course there is the castle - the ruined castle. I find it lovely. Probably because it's ruined, I suppose." - Passion

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#2re: Pajama Game 6/7
Posted: 6/8/06 at 8:23am

Harry is sooooooooooooo cool. I just love him. Seen him in concert an number of times and he is great in PJ. That sounds like him and like a neat little treat re: Pajama Game 6/7

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 6/8/06 at 08:23 AM

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#3re: Pajama Game 6/7
Posted: 6/8/06 at 9:56am

awesome. i wish i had been there.

Videos