News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

midtowngym Profile Photo
midtowngym
#25re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 1:46pm

insomniak--it's not enough to find Raul talented and gorgeous. That's a given. You need to have super-naughty, x-rated thoughts about him. Then you are an official Esparza Head! Right Emcee? (Emcee is the third founding member of the Esparza Heads.)

'The Devil be hitting me!'--Whitney Houston

HJAJtheFirst Profile Photo
HJAJtheFirst
#26re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 3:12pm

Don't forget about EVITA!

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#27re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 4:02pm

broadwaybaby87, he played George.

Did I really come up with Rauly? Why don't remember that?

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Updated On: 8/5/04 at 04:02 PM

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#28re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 4:10pm

Rauly... VERY interesting. But very good!!

I really hope he's up to something in the next season. And I hope it's a musical, because I love hearing his singing voice (though his speaking voice is incredible, too). Now...back to thinking "super-naughty, x-rated thoughts about him" (as midtowngym would say).

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#29re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 5:05pm

"it's not enough to find Raul talented and gorgeous. That's a given. You need to have super-naughty, x-rated thoughts about him. Then you are an official Esparza Head! Right Emcee? (Emcee is the third founding member of the Esparza Heads.)"

LMAO. I can't say anymore.

MNIL, I'm not sure. I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out who did come up with it... I do think it was you, but I could be wrong... the answer might lie in the Esparza Heads thread?

A work of art is an invitation to love.

MyNameInLights
#30re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 5:09pm

Perhaps... I read it last night but I don't remember seeing anything.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

luvtheEmcee
#31re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 5:11pm

Hm. Puzzling... it'll come to me.

#32re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 5:22pm

When did he play George? I am obsessed with SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE.
Anyways, I looked him up and read into him a lot more. Now i know a lot more! yay. very cool.
is he in anything soon?
you've all inspired me. Updated On: 8/5/04 at 05:22 PM

MyNameInLights
#33re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 5:48pm

If you go to his website and go to images, under where it says Sunday in the Park W/ George it says when he played him. Does that even make sense? Haha.

Ruffian
#34re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 6:14pm

You are all slipping

Imagine a thread about Esparza & me NOT being mentioned

Hmphhhh

insomniak
#35re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 6:21pm

I didn't say I was one of the elite Esparza heads, I just said I like him. We'll see if that changes. re: RAUL ESPARZA?

Ruffian
#36re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 6:23pm

LMAO

I'm an Elite

LMAO

Love that...you have coined a new phrase....take a bow

insomniak
#37re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 6:25pm

*takes a bow*

Thank you very much.

insomniak
#38re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 6:30pm

:)

You are all wonderful people who deserve a wonderful name for being wonderful fans of a wonderful actor. And I need a thesaures.

MyNameInLights
#39re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 7:35pm

There is no Raul Esparza thread like one that contains a post by Ruffian.

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#40re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 7:57pm

I like Esparza Elites so much! That's a great name!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

Ruffian
#41re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 8:10pm

NyNameInLights...why THANK YOU

MyNameInLights
#42re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 8:24pm

Am I missing something? I thought we were already the Esparza Heads?

Updated On: 8/5/04 at 08:24 PM

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#43re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 8:27pm

i read that he was going to be NYMF im not 100% sure but i read that he was going to be there and performing i will try and find the source

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

Seany Profile Photo
Seany
#44re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 8:44pm

How can you guys not recognize me as an Esparza head? I start a lot of the Raul threads!

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#45re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 9:00pm

I know i am kinda jumping in this thread late, but "ahh you dont know who raul is?" haha sry.

I remember asking to be part of the Esparzaheads. does anybody have a complete list?

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

Ruffian
#46re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 9:07pm

I just checked the Official Site for the Festival & it is totally under construction

Would love to know more, as far as Cast Listings go

luvtheEmcee
#47re: RAUL ESPARZA?

What is this NYMF? Someone please do explain!!

TGITF, search for "Esparza Heads." The thread will come up... that's a good way to get a list.

Seany, we know. Good AND bad Raul threads, we know. re: RAUL ESPARZA?

Ruffian, of course we need you here. I don't think I'd love Rauly as much as I do if it weren't for you.

Insomniak, yes, you do need a thesaurus, but I love you anyway. Thank you for saying such sweet things, even though we really are completely crazy.

And... *raises hand* elite? I think so!

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#48re: RAUL ESPARZA?

He is in CHESS? Who is he? Is he on the cast recording?

Oh, to put my two cents worth in here........I think his vibrato is WAY TOO WACKO, but he is AMAZING in TICK TICK BOOM and ROCKY HORROR. Thank you.

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

luvtheEmcee
#49re: RAUL ESPARZA?
Posted: 8/5/04 at 9:12pm

"I think his vibrato is WAY TOO WACKO"

I bought the Tick, Tick...BOOM! CD like a week before I was going to see Taboo to see what the big deal with (guys, don't kill me) "Raul something with an E" was. At first, his vibrato drove me NUTS, but it only took like one full listen to grow on me. Just to re-hash... I love him!

Videos