News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#925A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/3/04 at 8:00pm

Insomniak- the wookie one or the Boy Boy one I had earlier?

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

insomniak
#926A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/3/04 at 8:05pm

The Chewie one. I am a closet Star Wars fan.

Chrysanthemum62001
#927A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/3/04 at 8:08pm

LOL! I like it too. My brother was a serious Star Wars nut and it sort of snatched me into the mix.
But seriously guys, I've been giving this Streetcar thing a lot of thought...

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

insomniak
#928A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/3/04 at 10:27pm

Bump! C'mon, get this thread 1000 posts!

MyNameInLights
#929A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/3/04 at 10:45pm

Too scared.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Chrysanthemum62001
#930A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/3/04 at 10:53pm

::a roar of laughter from Chrys::

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#931A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/3/04 at 11:25pm

Ok- 5 more posts to go!!

I wish Raul had a solo album.

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

taboo17
#932A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/12/04 at 8:18pm

Been out of town a little while, so greetings to everyone now that I'm back. Hoping to see Raul again in something very soon. A night at Taboo...

taboo17
#933A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/12/04 at 9:15pm

Has anyone heard more about the negotiations concerning "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"?

insomniak
#934A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/12/04 at 9:50pm

It's a rumor....

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#935A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/12/04 at 9:51pm

this is all I'm saying, then this thread needs to go back away. It was on Broadway.com that he was in talks. Nothing further yet... Euan says he's NOT doing it, by the way.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

insomniak
#936A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/12/04 at 9:54pm

Post 1000!

MyNameInLights
#937A night at Taboo...
Posted: 10/12/04 at 10:40pm

Great, now let it die.

Videos