News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#525Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:33pm

Actually, I agree. I'd love to just curl up in his lap and take a nap. Or pet him. One of the first things that comes to mind with Raul is "cuddly."

A work of art is an invitation to love.

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#526Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:35pm

I want to have intelligent conversations with him. Every time I watch the Taboo video and he says disillusionment, I die. Every time.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

insomniak
#527Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:35pm

I wanna take a nap with the boys. They are really cute sleepers, I bet.

MyNameInLights
#528Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:37pm

No hanky panky.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

luvtheEmcee
#529Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:37pm

MNIL, YES! I love watching him speak. If I didn't go mute all the time, I'd love to really pick his brain. He's so so so smart.

lol insomniak! You imagine the strangest things. But Raul is cuddly, so I bet!

insomniak
#530Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:38pm

How is that strange? Don't you wanna see them cuddle?

luvtheEmcee
#531Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:42pm

Oh, you meant sleeping TOGETHER? I should've known! I'm just picturing Rauly all cute and curled up, asleep. Now I'm laughing.... kind of like MNIL and her french fries.

insomniak
#532Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:43pm

Well, that's cute too. I want to see them make out too. Hot.

insomniak
#533Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:49pm

*BUMP*

MyNameInLights
#534Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 11:58pm

Oh my God the french fries thought was so cute!

insomniak
#535Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 12:00am

What french fry thing? I am lost.

MyNameInLights
#536Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 12:02am

Old post from the FIRST page!

I imagined him eating french fries and it was SO cute!

MyNameInLights
#537Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 12:10am

Why is it dying?!

insomniak
#538Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 12:16am

It is napping. Threads do that at night. Rauly!

sgweirdo
#539Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 12:57am

I miss Raul lots! You guys are CRAZY(in a good way)! And the poor thread is tired, it needs a nap! There is too much hotness in one thread. You guys all have awesome icons.
Saw Adam in Aida finally.. He is too sexy and his voice is amazing.. you guys are right. Good taste. Rauly!

MyNameInLights
#540Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:06am

I wish I could see Adam in Aida before it closes. So great.

Rauly needs his rest now. He'll be back in time.

sgweirdo
#541Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:14am

Yeah. I can understand Raul(y) needing his rest, esp after his powerhouse performances in The Normal Heart and Taboo. I wish I had half his energy.

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#542Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:19am

Ohh I miss him though!! He can't stay away for too long! We'll just have to keep this thread going til he decides to make another stage appearance! Ohhh Rauly!

MyNameInLights
#543Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:19am

TM Cara, can you and Emcee smuggle me in a bag to Raul's next performance? I'll bring my own Sharpie!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#544Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:33am

haha of course!! We'll do anything for Rauly!! Just as long as you don't get us thrown out!

MyNameInLights
#545Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:35am

I'll try and keep my voice down and my clothes on!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#546Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:37am

You do that...at least until we can get back into his dressing room...which I plan to officially move into!

MyNameInLights
#547Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:38am

I want to meet him so bad!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#548Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:40am

I don't think I trust you around him...lol

MyNameInLights
#549Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 1:41am

I would probably be SO embarrassed. Emcee said he would love me, but I don't believe her.

Videos