News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#600Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 10:46pm

He is SOOOOO PERFECT!!!!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#601Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:06pm

"I love him! And he loves grilled cheese"

I don't really know why but that just made me crack up!! lol! He is soo perfect though! He's so cute and sweet and funny and smart...did you see how he answered that question about what he did when he wasn't working. "I read a book or five" I love that he's smart and well informed! I mean how many guys do you know that are like that...and just well perfect!

MyNameInLights
#602Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:08pm

You are so lucky to have met him Cara!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#603Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:12pm

I know...lol...I almost died though! I'm sure you'll meet him eventually!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#604Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:14pm

Cara, that made you laugh because it's just not something you'd ever expect to see togther... I love him. He loves grilled cheese. Just plain odd.

Anyway, "a book or five." I find that so sexy.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

MyNameInLights
#605Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:17pm

I love him. He loves grilled cheese. Therein lies the problem.

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#606Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:18pm

yep he's chosen grilled cheese over all of us...Rauly!

MyNameInLights
#607Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:19pm

And that blonde. And his boyfriend. And five books.

Updated On: 8/10/04 at 11:19 PM

luvtheEmcee
#608Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:20pm

Blonde?

MyNameInLights
#609Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:20pm

Wife. She's blonde right?

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#610Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:21pm

nope brunette...and that's all I'm gonna say about her or else I might offend...

luvtheEmcee
#611Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:21pm

Yes. *covers Cara's mouth*

MyNameInLights
#612Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:22pm

GASP!

insomniak
#613Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:23pm

I'm a brunette. Maybe he will like me! I can make him grilled cheese and we can read together!

MyNameInLights
#614Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:24pm

And play Nintendo!

luvtheEmcee
#615Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:25pm

Nintendo. I can picture that, too. Cute.

insomniak
#616Rauly!

And pet him!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#617Rauly!

I can deal with him choosing the boyfriend or the books over me but not...ok yeah Emcee's hold me back!! I swear, I won't say anything else!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#618Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:26pm

I dunno I think he needs a change...I think he needs a blonde!

MyNameInLights
#619Rauly!

Nintendo and french fries. In pajamas.

insomniak
#620Rauly!

Out of pajamas.

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#621Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:27pm

i'll agree with insomniak..definitely out!

MyNameInLights
#622Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:28pm

Psh... Only after he's done eating and beats the game!

luvtheEmcee
#623Rauly!

Silly girls!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#624Rauly!

i don't think i can wait that long!

Videos