News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

insomniak
#625Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:29pm

I will beat the game for him so we can get to the good stuff faster.

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#626Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:31pm

Tsk tsk.

I think I know why he has meat on his bones... God he's so beautiful I can't stand it any longer!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Updated On: 8/10/04 at 11:31 PM

insomniak
#627Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:31pm

You're just mad because you didn't think of it first.

MyNameInLights
#628Rauly!
Posted: 8/10/04 at 11:38pm

Think of what first?

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Yoga Girl
#629Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 3:03pm

Okay, I am confused . . . I know he is married but does he really have a boyfriend? And if so, who is this guy? And does his wife think? Does she care? Cause if he was mine, I wouldn't want to share him with anyone else male or female.

insomniak
#630Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 3:07pm

Think of beating the game so you could get him out of his pajamas faster first!

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#631Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 3:56pm

yoga girl...he was joking (well we think he was) around in an interview one time when someone asked him if he would marry them. His answer was "I'll ask my wife if I can marry you. And I'll ask my boyfriend, too!"

http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=31793&CT=4

and insomniak...it's far too early to be going near the gutter!! Updated On: 8/11/04 at 03:56 PM

insomniak
#632Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 5:18pm

"I'll ask my wife if I can marry you. And I'll ask my boyfriend, too!"

Such a clever boy. I love it when a guy has wit to back up his good looks.

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#633Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 5:26pm

Ohhhhh me too! I would love to just have a conversation with him...although I might have a REALLY hard time keeping my hands off long enough for this conversation to get past "Hi my name is..."

insomniak
#634Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 5:28pm

I would have a hard time opening my mouth... I'd get so nervous!

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#635Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 5:30pm

Trust me you'd be able to open your mouth!

Yoga Girl
#636Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 6:22pm

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not sure why I care whether he is gay or straight, since he's hot no matter what. And witty. And so intensely talented.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#637Rauly!
Posted: 8/11/04 at 11:18pm

Hey hey! I've missed a lot...
Thanks for clearing it up, Cara. We probably shouldn't further discuss such proclivitiies on a public forum, though. Whatever it is, that's his deal.

Yay for Rauly and his wit, though. Rauly!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

MyNameInLights
#638Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 1:44am

I'm so glad it's still alive!

I think if Rauly does indeed have a boyfriend it would soften the blow for me. I hope he's not hot... maybe he looks like a wookie. No I hope he is hot, Raul deserves that. I hope he's one hot pasta bird.

MyNameInLights
#639Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:21pm

I can't have it die, so I made this for you guys. It's a Rauly AIM Expression.

http://www.picgames.com/perl/preview?109236469021074

<3

Updated On: 8/12/04 at 10:21 PM

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#640Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:22pm

And it's so amazing!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

insomniak
#641Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:37pm

*bump*

Let's play volleyball!

MyNameInLights
#642Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:40pm

Anything for the life of the thread.

insomniak
#643Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:46pm

All threads hit a slow point. Even Eddie Varely goes through periods of bumps. (At least I think so, I have never read Eddie Varely. But days go by where I don't see it)

MyNameInLights
#644Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:48pm

We're limping around. Hey insomniak, did you see the theme I made?

insomniak
#645Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:51pm

Yes I did. That's a lot of Raul. (But not too much. There is no such thing) How do you make those things?

MyNameInLights
#646Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:53pm

mytheme.com, join, and create!

insomniak
#647Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 10:56pm

I shall!

Updated On: 8/12/04 at 10:56 PM

MyNameInLights
#648Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 11:13pm

I just ate a grilled cheese sandwich! YES! What if he was eating one at the same time?

insomniak
#649Rauly!
Posted: 8/12/04 at 11:21pm

I almost had one today... now I am craving grilled cheese.

Videos