News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Saycon on as Elphaba 3/9- Page 5

Saycon on as Elphaba 3/9

JetBlueDave Profile Photo
JetBlueDave
#100re: Saycon on as Elphaba 3/9
Posted: 3/15/05 at 4:37pm

Also... two more things... JLT WAS there during both of Saycon's performances that day, JLT was only out the night before Saycon's performances. ALSO... since there is so much rumor and speculation... inuendo, outuendo... let me set the record straight... Saycon was late on the Dancing Through Life cue due to some tech error... it was not her fault... supposedly she was freaking out. I have two friends in the show, and they told me afterwards about it all.

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#101re: Saycon on as Elphaba 3/9
Posted: 3/15/05 at 7:16pm

jetblue who are youre freinds in the show cause i am freinds with a couple people apart of the cast also pm me

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

sassypanz
#102re: Saycon on as Elphaba 3/9
Posted: 3/15/05 at 8:52pm

What was the tech problem?

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#103re: Saycon on as Elphaba 3/9
Posted: 3/15/05 at 10:46pm

I went to the evening performance...she was good...except I think she strained her self earlier and she missed her Dancing through life entrance because she messed up her costume change. *She took her entire outfit off instead of just part of it according to the stage manager*

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

Videos