News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Student rush

Stage Addict Profile Photo
Stage Addict
#1Student rush
Posted: 4/11/07 at 8:58am

Quick question-- for student rush, do you need to be a student at a NYC school? I'm a student from Maine and need some tickets :)

any help would be awesome, thanks!

"If you're a writer or a painter, you write or paint whenever you want to. But we have to do this task at a precise moment. At three minutes past eight, the curtain goes up, and you've got to pretend to believe, because no one else will believe you unless you believe it yourself. A great deal of our work is simply making ourselves dream. That is the task. At three minutes past eight,YOU MUST DREAM."

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#2re: Student rush
Posted: 4/11/07 at 10:50am

nope you dont have to be from just a NYC school. Just bring a form of student ID from whichever school you attend when you get your tickets :)

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

Stage Addict Profile Photo
Stage Addict
#2re: Student rush
Posted: 4/11/07 at 11:55am

thanks!
but it doesn't have to be a college, right? I'm in high school...

"If you're a writer or a painter, you write or paint whenever you want to. But we have to do this task at a precise moment. At three minutes past eight, the curtain goes up, and you've got to pretend to believe, because no one else will believe you unless you believe it yourself. A great deal of our work is simply making ourselves dream. That is the task. At three minutes past eight,YOU MUST DREAM."

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#3re: Student rush
Posted: 4/11/07 at 12:18pm

high school, college, dance school, whatever. just make sure the ID is valid and not expired.

Shakespearean Profile Photo
Shakespearean
#4re: Student rush
Posted: 4/11/07 at 2:17pm

Oooooh, can I bring my pug to see Chloe and Chico in Legally Blonde if he has his Obedience School ID? And he promises not to throw up? I wonder if the dogs stage door...

Back when Will Rogers Follies was running, I worked around the corner, and every Wednesday when I went to lunch, I'd chat with the dog trainers as they arrived. It was a highlight of my week. Guess I didn't have a life then either re: Student rush

Videos