News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JKlock

JKlock Profile Photo
Member Name: JKlock
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Where Do I Get The BARE Cd?  Sep 2 2012, 09:03:42 PM
Does anyone still need a copy of this? I'm considering selling mine so PM me if interested! I might have a second one that is unopened...have to look around
H2$ Darren Criss rush  Jan 21 2012, 02:35:37 PM
"When you all are saying you were the 100th person in line, aren't you paying full price?. "

No?

I was around 150th in line on a 2 show day when Dan was still in the show and I was able to get 3 rush seats together in the 4th row and there were tons of people behind us and all were able to get rush tickets.

HOW TO SUCCEED Rush  Dec 23 2011, 11:05:18 AM
I rushed it last Saturday and got there at 9:30 and there were over 100 people in front of me and then a ton more behind me and we all got tickets. My boyfriend and I got 6th row after not thinking we would get anything. But if we could have gotten there earlier we would have and since it's Christmas Eve/ a week away from Dan/John's last show, it might be even more packed than usual. Maybe like 7:30/8?
Shows With Jewish Targeted Humor?  Nov 27 2011, 08:47:16 PM
Spamalot
Seminar  Nov 21 2011, 01:23:19 PM
Seminar was great, though not exactly relative to someone of your age, but like others have said, if you are uncomfortable with the fact that you'll be seeing nudity and hearing plenty of f bombs and the "p" word (for lack of a better phrase) thrown around frequently throughout the show with your family, I wouldn't recommend it.
How Long Will Spider-Man Last?  Jun 16 2011, 11:34:20 PM
This show belongs in Vegas instead of a general tour
La Cage - Douglas Hodge Vacation  Sep 16 2010, 08:40:29 PM
Phantom, if Hodge takes his vacation now, he won't have one in November...

and sometimes telecharge or broadway understudies makes note of vacations

Conductors participation in shows  Sep 1 2010, 06:19:00 PM
ClapYo'Hands...can you give an example for Hair and Les Mis? I'm almost certain that there is no involvement in either
La Cage rush or Balcony?  Jul 28 2010, 11:41:51 PM
pretty sure the rush seats are the same price as the balcony seats...not $20
St James Theater  Mar 24 2010, 02:06:07 PM
front row mezz in the st. james is one of the best places to sit in a theater imo
OH MY GOD.  Mar 15 2010, 11:08:27 PM
I hope this pulls through...I think a full blown version of "I'm Tired" will be incredible on stage
For Broadway beginners...  Mar 11 2010, 10:18:28 PM
ticketmaster.com and telecharge.com are the two sites that sell full priced tickets to broadway shows (which one you use depends on the show you want to see). if you want to see if there are discounts available, check out broadwaybox.com

lottos and student rush ticket locations depend on the show...some do front row, others box seats, partial view, or scattered throughout the theater

'Hair' - 3/7/10  Mar 9 2010, 10:43:35 AM
"One of my favorite parts was when Will picked the "money seat" someone gave him London currency!! LOL I don't know if that was planned, but he was like "oh I get it!" Absolutely a class act!!!"

haha it was actually just a regular coin, Will just added the British pound bit which was hysterical

but yeah, amazing show :)

Hair Cast Departure Show Reviews?  Mar 7 2010, 10:53:39 PM
Yeah I forgot to mention that I was in the row behind Allison Case, so she was in R...what a sweetheart!
Hair Cast Departure Show Reviews?  Mar 7 2010, 09:12:15 PM
Such an amazing performance today!! The cast was on fire...lots of laughs and tears...and so many great ad libs
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Mar 1 2010, 08:08:35 AM
any luck with will swenson lately?
Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...  Feb 28 2010, 03:14:22 PM
ACL, on snow days Hair has been offering $40 tickets
2 questions about Hair  Feb 21 2010, 07:10:54 PM
Gavin will be out for that week
New HAIR Broadway Cast to Be Announced on Tuesday  Feb 17 2010, 06:22:59 PM
Mildred...I'm not too sure if its the tweens that are the problem. It's the middle aged women that we're gonna have to watch out for
What Shows are cancelled tomorrow?  Feb 10 2010, 06:38:27 AM
mm yes they have Winston. Long Island got 27 inches of snow in a storm not too long ago- LIRR was shut down
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You